🌶️ scene part 16

Mattheo stands behind you an kisses your neck. He is sucking on your skin as Theo comes up to you and kisses you passionately.
As Mattheo hits one of your sweet spots you moan against Theo's lips. You take of Theo's shirt kissing his chest before you turn around to Mattheo kissing him. Now Theo is kissing your neck while you take of Mattheo's shirt.
You take a step back from both of them pulling them into each other. You smirk as you watch them making out. It turns you on even more than you expected.
"Damn," you whisper. They both smirk as they break their kiss apart.
They both come up to you and you three fall back into your bed. Exchanging many kisses before Theo gently lays you on your back moving between your legs. You feel his tongue sliding along your slit before he starts sucking on your clit. You moan and pull Mattheo in for a kiss. You unzip his pants and toss them as well as his boxers on the floor. He groans and grabs into the sheets as you start sucking his dick.
"Fuck that's awesome," he screams. "Just like that, princess."
As he gets hard he turns to Theo with a grin.
"C'mon switch places, Teddy", he says.
Him and Theo switch places and as you start sucking Theo's dick you feel Mattheo push two fingers inside you working them in and out.
You arch your back in pleasure and increase your speed on Theo. He moans loudly.
"Fuck in need to be inside you", he groans.
You let go of him as Mattheo comes up again.
Theo positiones himself infront of you as Mattheo does the same behind Theo.
You spread your legs making it easier for Theo to slide inside you. He starts thrusting but stop for a moment as Mattheo pushes inside him fro behind.
"Oh fuck that's amazing", Theo growls.
A few minutes pass by only filled with the sound of your moans.
"Wanna switch positions?", you ask the boys with a smirk on your face.
"Fuck yeah," Mattheo groans.
Mattheo pulls out of Theo and then Theo pulls out of you.
You stand up and Mattheo kisses you while Theo stands behind you. You moan as Mattheo pushes himself inside you. Theo takes you by surprise as he slides inside you from behind.
As they both start thrusting you bite your lips.
They both filling you out, pushing you over the edge. You lean your head back against Theo's chest as you feel your orgasm work it's way up. Shortly before you cum you feel Theo cum inside you. As you reach your high you tighten around Mattheo pushing him over the edge. He cums inside you before you all fall back into the sheets out of breath.
"Fuck, that was...", Theo starts.
"Amazing," you end his sentence.
"Shower and then cuddle?" Mattheo asks still a smirk on his face.
"Oh yes, please!", you reply before you kiss Mattheo and then Theo.