Chapter 2 - should've just said no.

The knife slid through the scarred skin on her neck, her crimson blood had an orange hue as it cascaded down her neck and onto her body. Her piercing cry ran through the building as Georgia stabbed her several more times. Her body slumped against the bed, naked and bloody, Staring at it Georgia picked her up. Laid her on the slab of her kitchen counter and got to work. She started at the breasts, the blade slid through the perfectly preserved skin of her breasts and gently cut through so it didn't damage them. She put the most vital things in a box, and then put that in a crawl space under her apartment only she knew about. Georgia slit open the girls stomach, eyeing over her organs, especially her liver. It was perfect to cover up an animal liver, and feed to a unsuspecting victim. She cut the liver out with her knife and placed it in a box and into her fridge. The blonde girls body was further degraded and defiled before Georgia deemed it unusable, by the end she had her ribs torn all over the place, missing organs and cuts and bruises all over her body.

Using a meat hook Georgia hung the girl, naked, outside on a street lamp, guts out and all. She cleaned everything up inside and by the morning everyone had seen the girl. It was on the news and the police had taken in the body, and people all over were devastated. Devastated something like this would happen in their perfect little town, though looking further it's just a mask to hide well... everything. Everything this town has hidden beneath the cracks was something worth noting, no one was innocent, no one was safe. But then again, is anyone ever safe?

Looking at her calendar Georgia marked the dates for her "Dinner dates" as you could call them. She wasn't worried that she'd get caught, but then again she wouldn't die at the hands of the police. She stared at a certain date, march 17th. The dinner dare with Officer Klein... the one thing she wanted most was to watch the man bleed, but she wouldn't do it quickly and painlessly. Oh no, she would do it a lot differently to teach him not to stick his nose into things that really aren't his business. Georgia got up, she walked towards her front door and opened it. Walking to the store and grabbed flowers and payed and went down to the memorial put up outside the police station, and placed the flowers next to it. It felt a bit ironic knowing she was the reason this memorial was here in the first place but she didn't want to look suspicious so she did it anyways. She stood there for a moment, thinking, then took her leave.

A few minutes later a young man, who seemed around Her age, ran up to her. 'Hey, I'm officer Parker, I got your invitation for that dinner date. It's tomorrow right?' He wasn't of a muscular build himself but he... was tall, had light green eyes with a tint of grey and had this golden retriever kinda vibe to him. 'Yeah... it's tomorrow...' her voice sharp, like she was annoyed at being stopped before she got home, 'I just wanted to tell you I'm excited to get to know you better.'

And there it was, her smirk grew hearing that he was excited 'oh really? Well then... I'll make it extra special...' they exchanged a few more words then went their opposite ways. Georgias smirk kept on her face for a while until she got home, taking a box out of her fridge and looked inside smirking, with her bare hands out held a liver, a human liver. The day came and when officer Parker and arrived Georgia swiftly opened the door 'well hello offic-' he cut her off prematurely smiling 'please... call me warren.' He smiled holding out his hand, which Georgia gladly shook. She led him to his seat and walked to the kitchen where she grabbed out the liver and began cooking it. She grabbed a knife to slice through the layers and cook it evenly. Then when it was ready she served it, spiced and all.