《~06~》

At 10 p.m. that night, Heeseung was alone in his room, reading the paperworks. He had come home early from work because he was worried about Jaeyun, and although he had told the woman before he left the office that if she needed anything, she should call Sunghoon, he couldn't believe that the manager of his company, Manager Park, was actually using the excuse that he couldn't make up his mind on the deal, and didn't dare to approve it. So the document was rightfully sent to his laptop for his personal review.

      In the end, the promised one document turned out to be several. The reason for this is that Sunghoon sent several documents that he didn't "dare" to approve, and each one of them is full of trivial matters. Heeseung got so angry and immediately call Sunghoon.

      "Can you not always give me shits that you don't want to do by youself? And these documents are all about trivial things, do you think I'm not busy?"                                                                       Obviously listening to Heeseung's tone, Sunghoon knew that the person he's talking to is angry, but he didn't care and still smiled and answer him. "It's just a few documents, isn't it? I only gave you the simple and easy ones, and deal with the complicated ones myself!"                                Heeseung rolled his eyes, this guy is always not serious about the company's trivial matters.

      "Hey, I mean you don't really have anything to do at home anyways! Are you trying to say that you are still taking care of that kid? Yoou went home early because of that kid, am I right? What kind of god is he? He's keeping our Mr. Lee so busy." Sunghoon teased.

      "......Anyway, from now on, do not show me these kind of paperwork, especially ones that you can decide on yourself, is that clear?"

      "Yesyesyes, whatever you say Mr. Lee. Also, it's been a long time since we've gone out together after work, why don't we go to my brother's club later?"

      Heeseung thought for a moment, it's true that it's been a long time since they've gone out for drinks and entertainment...... but the next second, the image of Jake staying home alone popped into his mind......

      "I'll pass this time, you should ask Jungwon, I'm sure that your brother will be very happy to see him, and say hi to your brother for me. Ok that's it, I still have a few more papers to read bye." Without waiting for his friend's reply, Heeseung immediately hung up.

      There's still one or two papers to read, so Heeseung wanted to hurry up and finish them before going to bed. But he felt a little bit thirsty, so he got out of bed and planned to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

      When Heeseung opened the door, he was surprised to see the child standing in front of his room, holding his own pillow.                                                                                                                                                 It's late, why is the child still up? Heeseung crouched down and asked softly, "What's wrong?"                                                                                                                                                                                             Jake lowered his head and kneaded the small pillow in his fingers.                                                               "Can't sleep?"                                                                                                                                                                            The child nodded gently.                                                                                                                                                    It took a while for Heeseung to realize the purpose of the child's visit. "So Jaeyun came here because you want to sleep with me tonight?"                                                                                                                  As if he was right, the child's face gradually started to turn red, and shyly covered half of his face with his pillow, and he nodded.                                                                                                                                      The child's reaction was so cute that Heeseung couldn't help but rub his head.                                      He ppicked up the child and held the child's butt with one hand, and gave a peck from the child's soft cute face. As expected, the child's body was tender and fragrant. And of course his face became even redder, and he buried his face completely into the small pillow. 

       "Before you go to bed, do you want to go to the kitchen with me for a glass of water? I'll heat up a glass of milk for you, drink it and then go to sleep together."                                                                          The little head nodded in agreement. 

        That night was the first time they slept together, and they both had a good sleep.