"Ry, you're throbbing,"

"Pete, stop moving,"

"Sorry, sorry!"

Ryan was sat comfortably in Pete's lap on the couch of the Fall Out Boy tour bus. The rest of the band members had all gone out to a nearby bar, leaving Ryan and Pete all by their lonesome. Ryan, being the make-up enthusiast he was, was doign Pete's makeup. Specifically, he was starting with Pete's eyeliner.

Ryan shifted to sit more on Pete's thigh, his tongue poking out from between his lips. It was a look he sported anytime he was quite focused, such as now.

"You're so pretty, Ry, so talented. I don't know how you're so good at make-up," Pete teased.

"Shut up," Ryan shot down the praise immediately.

Pete's brows furrowed for a moment, brown eyes trailing down to where Ryan was sitting on his leg and part way in his lap. The younger boy took notice of this. His face painted into a look of confusion.

"Everything okay?" Ryan questioned, pausing his artistic venture.

Pete's lips formed into a grin, eyes flicking up to meet Ryan's, "Yeah,"

"Uh huh," Ryan seemed unconvinced.

He shrugged it off to Pete just being weird as per usual and opted to resume drawing on Pete's cheek. Pete was ominous and weird at times, so Ryan chopped it up to that.

Oh, how he was wrong.

"Ryan," Pete started with a shit-eating grin.

"Mm," Ryan grunted in acknowledgement.

"Ry, you're throbbing," Pete put emphasis on the 'throbbing'.

That caught Ryan off guard.

"What?" He pulled his hand away and stopped putting makeup on Pete.

Pete motioned down towards where Ryan was situated in his lap and on his thigh before looking back up at Ryan. That seemed to help him conenct that dots.

The guitarist face flushed a deep red, unsure how to respond. He was unaware that Pete could feel that. Or was he just making that up? No, Pete definitely could feel his cunt pulsating on him.

Pete gave a low chuckle, his large hands engulfing Ryan's hips, "You're so red. Are you embarrassed?"

"I didn't know you...," Ryan trailed off.

"Can feel it?" Pete finished the sentence for him, "Yeah. Want me to fix that?"

"Right now?" Ryan questioned, but he wasn't saying no to the idea.

"The boys will be at the bar for another few hours. Hell, they're probably at a club right now," Pete reasoned.

"So you have a condom? And lube?" Ryan still seemed apprehensive, most likely the anxiety of getting caught was getting to him.

"Obviously," Pete reached into his pocket, pulling out a small bottle of lube and a condom.

Ryan rolled his eyes but smiled, "Did you have those ready because you knew we'd-"

Pete cut him off, "We'd fuck? Yes. It's been too long since the last time,"

"We literally fucked two days ago,"

"And?"

Ryan capped his eyeliner pen and put it in his makeup bag. Setting it aside, he situated himself more into Pete's lap. Pete's hands landed right back on Ryan's hips as if they belonged there.

"Ry?" Pete started sincerely.

"Pete?" Ryan repeated in the same tone.

"Can I eat you out?" Pete grinned innocently.