''Moving right along'' PART 2

No POV:

Balloon jolted awake, looking around the place only to remember that he was sleeping in his car. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, still tired after just waking up. He put his hand in the cup holder and pulled out his phone he had previously put there.

He pressed the power button on his phone, only for nothing to happen. It was still a black screen. He groaned in annoyance, realizing his phone was dead. He crawled to the back of the car and zipped open his backpack, taking out his wallet and placing it in the right pocket of his salmon colored hoodie. He needed to buy a charger now, and he didn't want to wait to do it since he'd probably forget and get distracted by something else.

He made his way out of the red car and walked into the corner store that he had parked near. There was the sound of a bell ringing as Balloon opened the door, and he looked at the cashier at the register.

The woman looked back at him, most likely from hearing the bell at the door. She immediately perked up and stood up straight, smiling at him from a distance. Balloon walked up to the register. "Hi there, do you sell chargers here?"

The woman looked at the computer on the desk and then back at Balloon. "We do! What type are you looking for?" She responded happily. Her british accent certainly wasn't something Balloon expected, but he could deal with it.

"Just a MePhone charger, thanks." He responded, trying not to let his tiredness show through his voice. The woman opened a cabinet that was implanted in the table and pulled out a greyish-blue charging cable with a block.

"There you go young man, you can have it on the house!" She said, placing the charger on the table. Balloon was quite perplexed on why she was giving it to him for free, and why she was so happy, so he asked her a question.

"Oh, I appreciate it but... why? If you don't mind me asking." The woman smiled at him in response. "Oh I happen to know a friend of yours! He's told me a lot about you, y'know." She twisted a lock of her blonde hair in her finger, resting her elbow on the table while doing so.

Balloon thought about who she could be talking about. It couldn't be Nickel, he'd never consider them friends. Maybe Baseball?... No, that doesn't sound quite right. He looked at the woman and observed her appearance. She had dark skin and blonde hair, which wasn't a combo he'd see often, though he had seen it once before. He felt a sense of Deja Vu wash over him as he looked at the woman, but then something clicked.

"Wait, are you talking about Cheesy?" He asked. He tugged on one of the strings of his hoodie unconsciously and his face warmed up at the thought of the boy. "Bingo!" The woman chuckled. Her ponytail swayed with her head movements, and she had perfectly white teeth. Balloon thought she was beautiful. Not in a romantic way, though... more like a "wow she's conventionally attractive" way.

"He talks about you a lot, y'know. All good things! I just think that letting you have this tiny thing for free is the least I could do for someone who's as close to Cheesy as you." Balloon couldn't help but smile at the simple gesture. He grabbed the charger and put it in the left pocket of his hoodie. "Thank you, ma'am. I really do appreciate it." He thanked the woman, waving at her goodbye and walking out the door.

"You're welcome! Oh, and you can call me Mozzy!" She waved back, her smile ceasing to fade. Balloon left the store, smiling as well. Her happiness was like a contagious disease, but he didn't mind getting sick for a little while. (A/N OMGA SYMBOLISM?! LETS GOOOO)

He waltzed back to his car, opening the door and sitting in the driver's seat. He shut the door and plugged his newly bought charger into the outlet in his car. He pulled out his phone and inserted the charger. After a few seconds the low battery icon flashed on the screen, making Balloon let out a sigh of relief.