Ugly crying.

Draco was casually strutting down the hall when he heard something. was it...... crying? he held the corner of the wall and looked down there sat Harry James Pottah.

Draco scoffs "Are you really cryin-" he starts. he looks down at the golden boy. Holy merlin. harry sat on the ground knees to his chest. he looks up at Draco with his bright green eyes they we're shiny from crying, puffy red eyes, red cheeks, a snotty nose, a held-back pout, and tears rolling down his face. He cries like a child.... and Draco found it.... cute?

"what the bloody hell do you want Malfoy?" he says in a crackly voice. he tries wiping his tears away aggressively like a little kid trying not to cry.

Draco's eyes widen and he looks away from the crying boy. he takes a handkerchief out of his pocket and puts out his hand, signaling for Harry to take it. Harry sat there in shock.

"well.... take it!" Draco says, annoyed.

harry takes it silently and wipes his eyes. he sniffles. Draco stuffs his hands into his pockets. after a few seconds Harry says something.

"thank you Draco," he says with a small smile.

He looks at Harry in shock. He- he said my first name.... his face blushed furiously.

"Y-yeah whatever.... don't get used to it!" he says harshly before walking off.

"W-wait! your Handkerchief!" he says

"keep it. I don't need it." Draco waved his hand absent mindedly.

as Draco walks off. harry inspects the handkerchief, the broader was sewn with emerald green string and in the opposite corners was a embroidered snake.

maybe Draco wasn't so bad...