Unveiling Emotions

In Singhania Mansion, where the party is in full swing. Akshu, Aru, Abhinav, and Mihir make their entrance.*

**Akshu:** (whispering to Aru) Yeh mansion dekho, kitna grand hai!

**Aru:** (smiling) Haan, aur yeh log bhi kitne warm lag rahe hain. Chalo, humein inko formally introduce karna chahiye.

*The group gracefully mingles with the Singhania family, exchanging pleasantries and introducing Abhinav and Mihir.*

**Krish:** (welcoming) Akshara, Arohi, nice to meet you all. Aur yeh hain aapke dost?

**Akshu:** (nodding) Haan, yeh hain Abhinav aur Mihir, hamare saath aaye hain.

*As the introductions progress, Akshu and Aru appreciate the opulence of Singhania Mansion.*

**Aru:** (whispering to Akshu) Akshu, yeh mansion bahut bada hai. Kahi hum kho na jayein.

**Akshu:** (smiling) Don't worry, Aru. We'll explore it gradually.

*While wandering through the mansion, Akshu and Aru accidentally take a wrong turn, leading them to an unexpected sight that shatters them.*

**Aru:** (softly) Akshu, yeh kya hai?

**Akshu:** (teary-eyed) Yeh... yeh humare parents ki tasveerein hain. Kyun yeh yahaan hain?

*Emotionally overwhelmed, Akshu experiences a panic attack. Aru quickly calls Abhinav and Mihir for support.*

**Abhinav:** (concerned) Kya hua?

**Mihir:** (worried) Aru, sab thik toh hai na?

*Abhinav and Mihir rush to Akshu and Aru, finding them in distress.*

**Krish:** (shocked) Yeh kya hua? In dono ko kuch chahiye?

**Aru:** (hugging Akshu) Akshu ko thoda sa waqt chahiye. Hum bas bahut senti ho gaye hain.

*The Singhania family is taken aback, witnessing Akshu and Aru's emotional reaction.*

**Aru:** (whispering to Akshu) Akshu, ek song mare liye ga, shayad thoda sukoon mile.

**Akshu:** (nodding) koshi... koshish karunga

**Krish** per inke condition aisa huva kaise.

*Aru tries to soothe Akshu by encouraging her to hum a song as Mihir and Abhinav lend their comforting presence.*

*In the midst of grandeur, Singhania Mansion holds unexpected emotions for Akshu and Aru. As they grapple with their feelings, a comforting melody emerges, echoing through the corridors and becoming a source of healing in their journey of rediscovery.*

*Ishani notices Akshu's condition and directs her and Aru to a guest room.*

**Ishani:** (concerned) Akshara, Arohi, please take a moment to rest in the guest room. We'll continue the evening shortly.

**Akshu:** (grateful) Thank you, Ishani.

*As Akshu and Aru retreat to the guest room, Abhinav and Mihir exit and notice a picture, unraveling a surprising connection.*

**Abhinav:** (whispering to Mihir) Mihir, yeh tasveer...

**Mihir:** (intrigued) Haan, yeh toh Akshara aur Arohi ke parents hain. Lekin yeh tasveer yahaan kaise?

*The picture triggers a wave of realization for Abhinav and Mihir.*

**Abhinav:** (musing) Akshara aur Arohi ne humein kabhi bhi is bare mein nahi bataya. Kaise pata chala Singhania family ko?