chapter - 20

The room fell silent as a voice echoed, prompting everyone to turn towards its source. Raisinghania's and Luthra's eyes landed on a girl at the door with two companions.

Pragya: ru my baby kithna vakth hogaya thumse milke andar avo na

Ruhi, along with her husband and Pihu, stood there. Raisinghania's wore smiles of recognition, while confusion clouded Luthra's faces, including Meera, Purab, and Aryan.

Meera sensed a connection with Ruhi, unable to grasp the reason. The trio entered, exchanging greetings, especially with Pragya. Pragya, after nearly a year, was overjoyed to meet Ruhi, whom she considered her daughter. Prachi and Shahana shared the happiness for the same reason.

Amid the confusion on Luthra's and Meera's faces.
Pragya ( seeing all confused faces) ye ruhi Meera ki beti jise safe rakhne ka pyar se sambhalne meera ne mujhe diya tha.

Meera : mera bacha

(Meera's eyes filled with emotion seeing Ruhi after two decades. She embraced Ruhi tightly, expressing her love through kisses and caresses.)

Noticing the sindoor on Ruhi's forehead, Meera questioned, and

Pra : ru ki shaadi Hui hai meera aur ye vuska husband Kunal aur ye pihu hai , ek aur good news hai ki ruhi is expecting and she is in her 8th month.

Meera : pregnant, congratulations mera bacha

Pra : pihu bacha edara ( pragya makes pihu stand infront of preeta)

Pra : pre pehchana kya , Teri beti pihu hai

Preeta emotionally hugs pihu her beloved daughter who she is waiting to meet from last 12 years but couldn't as she don't wanna take any risk.

Rakhi : pihu lekin pihu ka tho mauth huva na accident mein

Pragya then recounted how she met Pihu and welcomed her into their lives, creating a touching family narrative

Pragya :  When I was leaving with my daughters, I came across Pihu, who had met with an accident while desperately escaping from kidnappers. It was Preeta who asked  me to take Pihu away, explaining that her life was in grave danger due to some nefarious individuals and even her so-called real mother. In that moment, I couldn't turn away; I had to intervene to save Pihu. Trusting Preeta's instincts, I decided to take pihu  away from the imminent threat she faced.

Preeta, her eyes brimming with tears, looked at Pihu and uttered, "Pihu, meri beti, after almost 12 saal!"

Pihu (emotionally) "Maa, itni door chali gayi aap, pata bhi nahi chala."

Kavya who saw her mumma crying nudges preeta

Pre : kavi inse Milo apke badi behan ruhi hai aur ruhi ye thumari choti behan kavya hai ..

Kavya and pihu hugs eachother and pihu lifts kavya in her arms kisses her cheeks.

Pihu : mera choti si behan thumna bahut cute ho.

Rishab :  "Pihu beta finally hume milne ka moka mila , Varna mujhe tho laga mein thume sirf video calls pe hi dhekna padega. ho, and it's time we build our family bond."

Karan who was still processing everything shouted on preeta blaming her to take her daughter away from her and also keeping her being alive hidden from him.

Karan (angry and accusing): Preeta, tumne Pihu ko itna saalon tak chhupaya kyun? Meri beti, meri zindagi, meri Pihu... tumne mujhse chhupa diya!

Pihu (furious): Chhupaya? Dad, aapko yaad hai woh din jab aapki obsessed lover ne mujhpar hamla kiya tha? Usne meri maa ke saath kya kiya, aapko pata hai? Aur phir aap, aapne maa ko akela chhod diya jab unhein aapki zarurat thi. Aapne kya Kiya mere mumma ko blame kiya ghar se nikal aur ye thak Jane ki koshish nai ki mumma kaisa tha