The Truth

"Y/n," breathed Fred looking at me with his hands on his knees

My mind was racing at a million miles per hour, trying to process the fact that my parents had survived the war and were now standing beside me. And then, there he was, the love of my life, father of my children, panting from his desperate run towards me. His chest heaved with exertion as he tried to catch his breath, his hair damp with sweat and sticking to his forehead. The emotions crashing through me were overwhelming - relief, joy, disbelief - all mixed together in a turbulent storm within my heart. It was almost too much to handle, but I knew in that moment that everything would be alright because we were all together again.

The skin around his eyes from what I am guessing the lack of sleep he got. He walked towards me slowly as I backed away pinching my arm. Nope not Sleeping

"Y/n," he said with tears in his eyes as he was a foot away

I needed to touch him to make sure he was really right infront of me. I placed my hand on his cheek feeling the warmth coming off. He leaned into my hand with his eyes closed kissing my wrist as his hand went onto mine.

The electricity between our touch was palpable, as if we were both afraid that this moment would slip away if we let go.

In complete disbelief, I whispered, "I can't believe you're actually here." Tears streamed down my cheeks as I embraced him, trying to hold on tight.

He hugged me back, not wanting to let go. "I'm here, my love," he whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

As I pulled back to look at him, I couldn't help but ask, "But how?"

"Thats long story," my dad replied.

"Hold on," said Fred turned my head and kissed me softly yet passionately. Everyone cheered loudly as he dipped me down holding my leg. He placed me back up and a hand on my stomach. I immediately felt the triplets moving slightly,"So your really..." he trailed off.

I nodded,"Yeah,"

"Wow no hug for us," laughed Lee beside George

I pulled him into a hug along with Alicia,"Hey guys,"

"You alright sis?" asked Lee cupping my cheeks

"Yeah," I nodded

"How about we get to the burrow to explain everything," said Mr.Weasley as I hugged George and he messed up my hair

"First I gotta use the restroom," I said chuckling wiping my eyes

"One of the babies on your bladder?" asked Mrs.Weasley laughing. I nodded,"Fred was always on my bladder,"

Fred held me close the whole time. I quickly used the restroom before walking out.

"Alright lets go," said Father

I grabbed Freds hand who immediatly pulled me close to him. His scent filled the air as Leanne and Katie went on my other side. I noticed a rock on Katies hand and immediatly grabbed it gasping.

"I know," she giggled loudly

"We are all four engaged!" said Leanne pointing at her, Katie, me and Alicia

"You do realize what this means," said Alicia

"Dress shopping together?" I chuckled

"Yup," nodded Alicia smiling

"Wheres your ring?" asked Katie

I took the necklace with my rings on it from under my sweater,"Right here,"

Fred squeezed my hand as we started using Floo Powder to get to the burrow. I used it feeling myself twist and turn before landing in the burrow. The smell of cinnimon, fresh baked goods and cleaning supplies.