The Show Ends

{LUCY'S POV}
"Thank you so much for having us!" We all bow and thank the owner of the theater.

"Are you sure you don't want to continue? You've increased my profits by 420%!" He twirls his mustache and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Quite sure." I say firmly.

We all sweat drop. No one wants to give Mira that kind of power ever again.

"You're always welcome to drop in!" One of the actors invites us. "I'd love it if your guild held a workshop sometime on how to improvise and how to use magic to enhance the crowd's experience."

I remember the flurry of swords flying around the theater, blasting holes in the wall. No one was impaled by mere inches. I smile. "I'm sure Erza would be thrilled to provide a demonstration."

"Call on Frederick and he shall come to save the day!" Erza proclaims, sparkling like a prince.

"Bye-bye!" The actors all wave.

"Take care!" We wave back as we leave.

"Ya know," Master says once the guild has gathered outside the town, "while watching from the audience, I was worried that another theater might collapse. I'm proud of you all for holding—"

The earth rumbles. A cloud of dust rises into the air at the epicenter of the trembling. It's suspiciously in center of town, the exact location of the theater. I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

We watch as cracks form in the road, all spanning from the direction of the theater. The entire town collapses before our very eyes. I wonder what could've possibly caused that?

"—back." Master finishes. "Mavis help me."

"Run!" Natsu yells as the actors and townsfolk chase us with pitchforks.