Stole It From Tumblr

Aries Boy: Either kinda weird and awkward or really fun guy.

Aries Girl: Really hyper and random or kinda quiet at first but really funny and cool when you get to know them(me, but that isn't my sign).

Taurus Boy: Shy at first but is actually hilarious.

Taurus Girl: The person who's up to doing anything anytime if they like you. (oh, cool)

Gemini Boy: fFUCKBOYY or funny guy who may turn into a fuckboy when he gets older.

Gemini Girl: Pissy at first but when you get to know them they are one of the funniest people you'll ever meet.

Cancer Boy: Is a bit mean sometimes just to hide his feelings from everyone.

Cancer Girl: some cancer girls can't take a joke but some can and the ones that can are really chill and cool.

Leo Boy: loyal friends and they are suuuuuuper chill.

Leo Girl: some think that they are all that but some are extremely loyal and generous.

Virgo Boy: Pretty cool and most are clever af.

Virgo Girl: Really chill and most have a really cool tumblr blog.

Libra Boy: creepy and perverty from what I know. Some are really funny tho but still perverty.

Libra Girl: batshit crazy or a nice and peaceful friend who you can talk shit with.

Scorpio Boy: FUCKBOY IVE NEVER MET A NONE FUCKBOY SCORPIO BOY.

Scorpio Girl: sort of an asshole but will always be there for you no matter how bad you mess up.

Sagittarius Boy: either everyone kinda hates him or he is really nice and funny.

Sagittarius Girl: either really funny but kinda loud and obnoxious or shy but also cool.

Capricorn Boy: either fuckboys or extremely chill and smart also really responsible and ambitious.

Capricorn Girl: either really responsible and mature or random and funny.

Aquarius Boy: Most are really techy and into video games.

Aquarius Girl: Shy and really chill.

Pisces Boy: Shy and quiet but that makes em so cutee

Pisces Girl: good liars but
also really cool.