Chapter 1

When Venti woke up, he was not expecting to be floating, in his archon form in front of a... panicking? screen. It was spinning, wildly so that it was steaming up. It must've calmed down as when he returned to focus, the screen was in front of him, blank, hollow eyes, staring at him.

"H3ll0! You and the rest of Mondstat and Sumeru somehow transported here without knowledge and approval. As such you, your people, as well as Sumeru are stuck here till my master can get you back or you make a too drastic change for you to be sent back via divine intervention" Venti looked over to those who were still asleep with concern "In addition, this is a world full of villains and heroes, which you probably-"

"Villains and Heroes?" Venti questioned "Ah, Villains are those who use their quirks, and visions but in another and much broader way, to kill, steal, basically anything crime-related. While Heroes are those who fight those Villains but never help with smaller stuff which are delegated to the police, a force..." "Alright, I get it, we just need to be the civilians, right?" "Correct! "What's the catch?" "H-Huh?" "There should be a catch for this" "A-ah, some of you have to be spies on both sides and you guys create a vigilante group, those who do hero work without a license." "Hmm". Just then a few from the Sumeru size started to stir "You probably need this" and with a flash of light, System disappeared along with Venti now becoming Barbatos.