drunk -matt ***

you wake up around, 2:30am to your bedroom door opening and see matt stubble in. you sit up and rub your eyes to wake yourself up more.

he stands on the side of the bed and leans over to kiss you. you give him a quick kiss and pull away, he obviously wanted more.

"baby" he says upset you pulled away too quick
you notice what he wants and kiss him again. the smell of alcohol hits while yall kiss, and you stop kissing him. "are you drunk?" you ask already knowing the answer. "um a little bit" he answers.

you scoot over so he can get on the bed. matt crawls on the bed and puts one hand beside your head to hold himself above you. "hi.." you say keeping eye contact with him. "hey" he speaks quietly. after a few seconds of just looking into each others eyes he moves lower and gives you a long kiss. you feel his tongue slowly slide into your mouth and push yours into his.

"matt" you say in between kisses, no response.
you call his name again and he lifts his head up.
"mm?" he asks. "you sure you're only a little drunk?" you question. "more than a little" he admits and you nod. "why?" he asks you "well you only french kiss me when you're waisted" you explain. he smiles a bit since he knows you're saying the truth and goes back to kissing you. impatient as fawk🧍‍♀️.

the kisses slowly travel down your neck, too the side, and back up as he tries to find your sweet spot.
you let out a tiny giggle knowing that he's struggling to find it. he ignores you laughing at him and continue searching. once he finds it you let out a quiet noise and tense up he smiles knowing that he finally found it. he starts to suck, giving you hickeys around the sweet spot to tease.

you run your hands through his hair and he kisses, and leaves hickeys all over your sensitive spot on your neck.  the hand he isn't using to hold himself up slides down your stomach covering your body in goosebumps. he stops at the waistband of your boy shorts and looks up for consent.
"do you want to.. we can just go to bed i don't want to force it on you if you're tired" he suggests
"no no i want it" you say nodding

he places a kiss on your lips, while yall are making out you feel his hand slithers into your panties. his fingers go to work and your breathing immediately gets heavier. you let out soft quiet moans into each kiss yall give.

"you okay?" he asks to make sure he's not hurting you or anything. you nod trying not to be too loud.
he speeds it up and your hips start to move with his fingers desperately.

once that's finished with matt lays next to you.
"i know im drunk and you're going to think im lying but i really do love you." he says. yall don't really say yall love each other because how early yall started dating. you smile and sit up. "you know what, i love you more." he rolls his eyes and sits up too.
"i don't know about that" he whispers as he leans in to kiss you. 

(THE END) 

i really need to practice writing because these short images freaking suck. i'll get better though guys i promise 😭