The Forest

AAAGHHH I'M GONNA BE SO TIRED AFTER WRITING THIS! (I was up until 4 making this!) 

enjoy the first chapter!

Finral is 16 and Langris is 15

Tw: abuse

also bad grammar

One more thing! This is an au so langris actually cares about Finral!

he was tired of being treated like trash, he was tired of everything...he wanted to disappear...he wanted to run away...but something was stopping him..or someone was...

"nii-san?" a voice said coming into finral room. he looked up and saw his little brother langris standing outside his door.

"oh hey langris! What up?" finral said as he petted langris on the head smiling.

"wanna go hang out somewhere? I'm bored"Langris exclaimed looking bored.

"We can't langris! we'll get in trouble! I'll get in trouble!" finral said looking worried.

"Father and mother won't have to know! it can be a secret" langris said making a face saying please.

"But I-" finral then couldn't say no to langris pleading.

"okay fine langris! since you insist! where do you wanna go?" finral asked.

"we should go to the forest!"langris said excitedly.

finral then opened a portal but saw his father and stopped langris. As his father walked by, he stopped and looked at finral.

"h-hey father! nice day isn't it? finral said nervously.

his father then rolled his eyes and walked away. finrals father didn't like the fact that he used weak magic and insulted him every time he used it.

"nii-san ignore him! let's just go!" langris said and finral then smiled opening the portal. they were in the forest walking and then finral tried climbing a tree. langris climbed up with him.

"langris please be careful!" finral said worried"

Nii-san I'll be fine!" langris said still climbing. he then stepped on a weak branch

"AGHH!" a loud thump could be heard.

"langris?!" finral yells climbing down.

he then sees langris on the ground unconscious.

"haha very funny langris! wake up!" he said shaking langris but there was no response. finral then saw blood coming from his head and panicked.

he teleported him and langris to a hospital. The doctor said he fractured his skull and would have to stay in bed for a couple weeks to recover. When Finral helped him walk back home he opened the portal to see his father and stepmother walking towards him furiously.

Finral then stepped back slowly as his dad approached him. His stepmother then held langris backing away from him.

His father then slapped him and made him fall on the ground hard. Finral then looks ashamed of himself as he tried to stand up but then got kicked in the stomach. Langris tried to get his mother to let go but she decided to bring him to another room.

Finral was in pain for a while and couldn't stand up. There was blood coming from his mouth and he was whimpering in pain. His father then pull him by his hair dragging him to his room. He layed there in tears and in pain. He couldn't move at all. He then fainted on the ground.

A day later langris had a hard time walking to Finral's room since he was still dizzy. He then not to his room and saw him on the floor passed out. Langris then shook him waking him up

"Nii-san! A-Are you okay?! I'm sorry! T-This is all my f-fault...." He said with a guilty look as he tried helping Finral get up.

"N-no...it's fine....you should rest! Go back to your bed..." Finral said weakly still struggling to get up.

Langris shook his head. "No! Your hurt as well! Your mouth is bleeding still and that bruise on your cheek is bad! You should be resting too!" Langris said getting Finral to his bed.

Finral did not disagree. He was in fact also injured. but not as bad as langris since he fell and fractured his skull.

"Langris...go back and rest...please...go heal up!" Finral said looking worried.

Langris hugged Finral before he left and then went back to his room.