y/n

y/n's current life

warnings
smoking, arguing, manipulation

manipulation: to control someone or something to your own advantage, often unfair or dishonestly.

when a person uses controlling and harmful behaviors to avoid responsibility, conceal their true intentions, or cause doubt and confusion.
Manipulation tactics, such as gaslighting, lying, blaming, criticizing, and shaming,

☆〜

7:30pm

you're in your room listening to music trying to avoid the yelling from behind the door, smoking a blunt while you spazz into the blank ceiling.

until your phone vibrates, indicating that someone texted you. already knowing who it was from your low contact list, you smile as you picked up your phone.

you turned it over to see no other that suna rintarou's contact, that was named "rin".

you definitely wouldve preferred something cuter or a pet name considering he was your boyfriend, but your parents often check your phone.

not in a protective way, but a way to find something on there that no one else knew about.
something they could blackmail you with.

so youd rather stick with his first name, and he gets that. thats something you love about him. hes understanding.

though his contact name for you was "rintarous wife", and you loved that. every time you saw your name on his contacts list, it made your heart melt.

all your parents know about suna is that hes a good friend of yours that you study a LOT with.

back to the textt

you looked around you room just incase, to make sure no one was in your room, then opened up the text from "rin" while taking another hit.

rin.
7:33pm

rin.
hey. WANNA StudKy AT mE
house TONIGHT?

YEA‼️
what time⁉️

rin
8pm sounds good?

yupp..
cya in a bit.

the reason why you text each other like this is because obviously your parents go through your phone and suna asking you to go to the skate park would indicate that you were lying to them this whole time when you were telling them you were studying.

instead of asking straight forward, if you wanted to go to the skate park, you and suna came up with this way of texting. suna would uppercase the letters hes trying to spell out, then lowercase the nonsense.

you use the ⁉️ and ‼️ to tell him that its really you whos texting him.

if you don't understand, go back to the texting portion and look at the uppercase letters, then put them together and it should say "WANNA SKATE TONIGHT?"

hopefully this makes sense but next chapter will be sunas pov and basically his current life.

hopped this interested you for a bit and i hope you have a good day, night, afternoon, or wtv!!😁✊🏽