Not In The Ocean

"Come with me

"Come with me." Elijah said to Lillian who raised an eyebrow questioningly. "What do you need me for?" She asked and Elijah locked eyes with the young woman.

"You know where." He responded by grabbing Lillian and speeding off down the street.

"You help that witch if she fails." He said and Lillian's head snapped in Elijah's direction. "No, I'll reveal myself and they'll get angry because I didn't do anything before." Lillian spoke and Elijah turned his head. "We must destroy my brother and we need all the help we can get." Lillian sighed deeply and nodded.

In the final stage of the ritual, after Klaus drank the blood of the doppelganger, Bonnie appeared and Lillian sped up behind the witch who had helped Klaus and snapped her neck.

Lillian watched as Damon appeared and Bonnie cast the spell. Klaus was on the ground and Elijah appeared in front of him looking down at his brother.

"Elijah."

"Hello Brother." Elijah thrust his hand into Klaus' chest and took hold of his heart.

"In the name of our family, Niklaus."

"I didn't bury them at sea." Klaus spoke and Lillian snapped her head up.

"What?" Elijah asked and glances Lillian who looked shocked.

"Their bodies are safe, if you kill me, you'll never find them."

"Elijah." Stefan spoke and Lillian glances her side where Stefan and Bonnie were.

"Don't listen to him." Stefan spoke again and Lillian locked eyes with Elijah.

"Elijah, I can take you to them. I give you my word, brother." Klaus spoke and Lillian watched carefully.

"Do it and I'll take you both out." Bonnie spoke and Elijah looked her. "You'll die."