Chapter 19

Akram started behaving even stranger. He scolds everyone for smallest mistakes. No one understands why is he like this. He didn't visit Kadira all this time.

Meanwhile Kadira is becoming even more insecure, she stopped talking to anyone except Sahir. Sahir comes by frequently to up her mood. They go for walks, even out side the walls to lift her mood.

He made her feel happy, out of her thoughts even if it's just for a few moments. His frequent arrival made others think different. Even though he listened taunts on him, he never stopped coming. (He sure care for Kadira).

"Kadira?... " Sahir called out to her.

" Yeah.... What were you saying? " Kadira just zoned in. She was worried about the change in behavior of Akram.

" Hey... You seem to think something else when you are with me" Sahir said while giving her another sweet.

" Yeah... I can't think of anything else when he is occupying every inch of me now" Kadira said looking at the sweet handed to her.

" Do you love him that much? " Sahir murmured to himself.

Kadira didn't even heard him. Sahir smiled, anyone can see the hurt in his eyes. Kadira didn't even cared to see the love.

It's been a week since Sahir saw Kadira whining over him. He doesn't like this, he never thought he would see her thinking about him( Akram) while he was with her. He couldn't even tell about his feelings.

While Kadira and Sahir were walking, Kadira stumbled over her pallu, she was about to fall but Sahir held her by wrist. He felt butterflies with just his touch on her hand. He looked at her mesmerized.

" Oh thanks Sahir" Kadira said while removing her hand from grip.

Sahir blushed , without looking at her, he moved forward. They continued their walk forward.

Few moments later~~

Kadira was laying on her bed while reading a book. Suddenly doors opened revealing Akram. He entered the room in one go.

" Akram.... How come? " Kadira said shocked and excited at the same time.

" Kadira, you are shocked, weren't you expecting me? " Akram said while moving towards the bed.

" You were unapproachable all this time, you seem to avoid me, did something happen " Kadira asked while sitting on bed.

"You don't know? what happened to me? " Akram said while sitting on bed.

" How would I know? You avoided me like pest" Kadira said pouting and holding his hand.

" Sharm naam ki cheez nahi he kya aap me" Akram said while grabbing her another hand tightly.

Kadira hissed at his grab and looked at him confused. "Why are you saying like this? ".

" You don't get it? You are having fun all around, you said you feel happy around me but I guess lies are flowing from you " Akram said while twisting her hand towards her back.

" Akram, why are you saying like this? You are hurting me... Please leave my hand" Kadira said in pain.

" Sahir right? It seems that you are quite good with him, how many others are you having affair wi" Akram said darkening his eyes.

"Affair? .. Ahhhhhhh.. Sahir? What are you saying?.. Hiss.. Why are you saying like this" Kadira said while hissing in pain.

Akram pushed her in bed harshly. Kadira hissed in pain. He hovered over her and pulled her hands over her head, grabbing them harshily.

"Akram you don't believe me? I am not having any affair. Someone must have hyped the information. He is just a good friend of mine. " Kadira explained him, convincing him.

" Kadira, you can't convince me with your lies anymore. I saw for myself, you love him while using me for your lust" Akram said hurt in his voice.

" What rubbish are you saying? What love? When did you see... " Kadira was stopped by Akram who slammed his lips on hers. He kissed her harshly, bruising her lips while choking her neck. Kadira pleaded him to let her go but he kissed her even more with pressure. She could feel pure hatred in his kiss.

He didn't even pity her, slammed her head again, pulling her hair harshly. Kadira wailed and pleaded him to let her go.The more she pleaded, the more harshly he tortured her.

He bited her collarbone, leaving massive bruises over her neck.Kadira pushed him many times, but he didn't even budge. He grabbed her saree, unwrapping her to half naked. He tored her inner wears leaving her fully naked.

Kadira pleaded him, throwing and kicking her legs with all her strength. She even pleaded for help of others. No one entered to save her.

She was engulfed by the beast in her front. He who made her all sweet promises, started cursing her with weird names. Tears are gliding over her cheeks. She cried for help, the one who thought was her saviour, is the one who is harming her now.

Akram thrusted into her without mercy. He left many scratches over her body, breaking her from inside out. He treated worse than any shit. He was angry all the time, treating her harshly like an animal.

He twisted her ankles harshly, making her scream with pain. She begged him to let her go but mercy was nowhere around him anymore. He slapped her face, while thrusting her ruthlessly.

Kadira couldn't feel anymore. Her body went numb with his harsh thrust. Her lips are swollen, her neck is bruised and her cunt is bleeding continuously. Her throat went rough, she couldn't even scream anymore. Her eyes went out of tears, she stopped trying anymore. Her heart is crying, believing him even for a second.

"You are a slut!, You can't be one man woman" Akram said while slamming her head to the headboard.

He stood, dressed himself and went after looking at her disheartening state with a smirk. Kadira layed looking at him helplessly.

She didn't even ask him. What could she ask a beast who is both deaf and blind? He did that to her. He didn't even show her tiny mercy.

She laid there for hours. No one came to rescue her all this time. She felt helpless, hopeless. She can't even cry, her tears dried out. Her throat gave out, she couldn't even call out anyone. Cold air blew over her bruises, making the pain grow.

Even her eyes gave out, her heart is crying.

Hello readers

Hello readers.

I too pity for Kadira
Akram has a reason to do this,
stay tuned to learn....

P.s.: Please don't stop here.
Kadira isn't a frail women who would be stopped just by this.