Characters and form

(So now I will introduce you all to characters of this story. Please don't mind if I will use some hindi lines in middle because I am "aadat se majboor" (a slave of one's habits)🤧. If you don't understand then comment me on that part I will tell you the meaning of it. So let's start ✨)

1) Shubh Oberoi :-  Ani_writes_

(He is son of Victoria college's principal. He is ex boyfriend of Sitara😅. He is very cold with everyone. Sometimes he can be very rude.)

2) Veeranshu Singhania:- Azizo_checkiez

(He is college student but also runs his father's company🤭. He is so wealthy🤧. He is owner of Victoria college. His presence is like a king🤭. He is little flirty. He is waiting for his revenge for Dharm Bhanushali. ) (This role is taken)

3) Sitara Bhanushali:- Adisanchaniya

(She is new student of Victoria college🤭. She got scholarship from Victoria college😅. She is heart broken but put a fake smile in front of everyone. Only her best friend Vaishnavi Rathore knows about her dark past.😞) (This role is taken)

4) Vaishnavi Rathore:- Vaishnavisingh11

(She is so cheerful girl🥰. She is best friend of Sitara🙈. She is in relationship with Hayat Qureshi 🤭. She mafia type girl 🤧) (This role is taken)

5) Hayat Qureshi:- HayatQureshi24

(He is very calm and kind person🥰. He loves his close ones so much☺. He is friend of Veeranshu🤧. He is in relationship with Vaishnavi Rathore🤭) (This role is taken)

6) Muzaffar Aly:-

(He is like elder brother of Sitara😗. He bf of Radhika Agnihotri😜. He is little naughty but he loves her sister very much🤗.)

7) Radhika Agnihotri:- yourloversnow
kind with everyone😇. She is good in cooking😋. She is dating Muzaffar Aly😉. She is very supporting🥰)

Other characters :~

Dharm Bhanushali:- Father of Sitara.

Dhanya Bhanushali:- Mother of Sitara.

Shruti Bhanushali:- elder Sister of Sitara. aidi07writes

Balavant Singhania:- Father of Veeranshu.

Aakesh Singhania:- elder brother of Veeranshu.

Sima Oberoi:- mother of Shubh Sanskriti_rewrites

Shubham Oberoi :- elder Brother of Shubh. _Abhimanyu

Roshni Singhania :- cousin sister of Veeranshu itzme_roohi

Preeti Kapoor :- college friend of Sitara NishaTyagi823

Sonali Dave :- Professor of Victoria college sundaze_08

(For those peoples who didn't get able to take any role but still wants to be part of this community can take the role of other students in college.)

Form :-

Username:-
Your name:-
Role:-
Face claim:-
Rules followed:-
Tag minimum 7 :-

(Please don't take role of Vaishnavi Rathore and Hayat Qureshi because it's already reserved.)