Unrankable Dungeon [Pt 1]

This is the 2nd chap of Zero to Hero, I hope you guys will like it. And I'm really sorry for not releasing this chap sooner, life was lil bit hard for me (totally not bc im lazy and out of ideas)

Here's a recap: in the last chap, we got introduce to a world where Japan expereienced a disaster and changed after that, people start to appear with powers. A boy named Izuku was born, but sadly unlike everyone else who have powers, Izuku is powerless, a year after that shocking information, he lost his family, which make him decided to take a swan dive, but luckily a girl saved him intime. A time skip after that, Izuku and his bestfriend-Bakugo is walking home from school until a portal appear infront of them, they then decided to clear the portal, it was empty until they encounter a huge door...what will be waiting for them? Only I will tell >:D

*****
"What is this feeling...! What is this unease feeling!?" Izuku said with a fearful expression. "Izuku! Calm down!" Said Bakugo

Izuku take a deep breath "Right..." sweats are forming on Izuku's forehead "Relax... you're stressing." Bakugo tried to calm down Izuku

"I'm fine, don't worry. But take a look at that...thing" Izuku said pointing at the huge shadow figure in the end of the corridor.

That shadow figure was a huge statue, it took form of a skeleton king with guards around. Each statue at least 30 meters tall, which is terrifying to everyone.

Subconsciously, both teens start walking towards the statues after they realized that, there's something lies under the statue feet.

As they approach closer to the item, they realized it was a sword...a horrifying truth is...it looks the same as Izuku's father - Hisashi. Izuku rush towards the sword to pick it up.

Compare to Izuku, who is rushing towards the sword right now, Bakugo was observing the surroundings of the sword, he finds it odds that there are no mobs, not even boss appeared, but then he pulled Izuku back by his collar.

"What are you-" Izuku was about to yell at Bakugo until...

*BAM*

Izuku stared horrifically at the sword, which was crushed by the swords of the skeleton king's guard.

"Those things...are the mobs and boss" Bakugo said increase his force on Izuki's collar "Thanks..." Izuku replied, he then look above, realizing the Skeleton king is moving.

The Skeleton king body starts shaking, it eventually stands up, which increase it's height to 45 meters high

Both the boys terrified by the looks of the boss, they then start to back off from the boss and it's mobs.

"Kat, this is not good" "I know, we'll stuck here if we don't clear this dungeon..." Bakugo replied

The boss then turn its back and pick up the sword behind it.

"This couldn't get any worse can it? The huge throne behind that thing was it's weapon all this time..." Izuku said

"Yea...hope so-" Bakugo said but then pulled away by Izuku.

"You go...I'll hold those things to give you time" Izuku said while trembling a little "What!? HECK NO MAN, I'M NOT LEAVING YOU HERE IN THIS HELL OF A PLACE"

"Listen! You must live, beside I can survive this. Trust me" Izuku stated "Still! You're-" Bakugo was talking until he got cut off.

The statues start to approach them. Izuku was staying still, his mind was overflowing with thoughts, while Bakugo trying to figure out a way to beat the statues.

"Listen to me! Go! I can handle this!" Izuku stated again determined. "Tch! Fine! You better stay in one piece or I'll find you!" Bakugo said while running to the gate.