part 3

Next day

Jungkook wake up from his sleep and get ready for his college on time. And come over the dinning table for breakfast.

Mrs jeon: Jungkook why are you wake up so early.

Jungkook: for college. I have project to submit.

Mr jeon: in this  years you don't even attend any classes and you're going to college for project.

Jungkook: oh dad come on you are the one who want me to go college that's why I am going.
I have no time now. Bye everyone.

At college

Jungkook sitting on the class and waiting to finish he want to see yoongi.
After finishing the class he run towards music department. Yoongi wasn't there. He keep the gift he brought for and hide outside. Yoongi come the music club but she didn't see it. Jungkook was shocked that why yoongi didn't see it.

Tae: oh I am back let's.
One minute who keep it here?

Yoongi: what is it tae?

Tae: it's a chocolate and flower

Oh it's beautiful. Maybe it's for me. Because I am most beautiful in the whole.

Jungkook:idiot it's for her ( in mind)

Yoongi: of course it's for you. Who will gift me?

Tae: wait there is a note.

To beautiful yoongi

Yoongi :  who will gift me?
Maybe he has no idea about me.

Tae: forget it let's go home and eat chocolate.

Jungkook was happy to give the gift to her.

Every day Jungkook keep gift for yoongi.

One-day when Jungkook came to music club to put the gift he didn't saw anyone just go inside. And unfortunately tae and yoongi both of them were waiting for him.

Tae: oh Mr jeon Jungkook. You're the one. Why you gift her stuffs everyday?

Jungkook: oh..actually..I..want say sorry for that day that's why I.

Tae: then say sorry and help.

Jungkook: why you are interfering in our topic?

Tae: our!!!

Yoongi: tae stop. What do you want?

Jungkook: actually I want forgiveness for that day's behaviour.

Yoongi: ok I forgive you. And thank you for the gifts.

Jungkook: if you don't mind can we be friends?

Tae: what?

Yoongi: tae relax. Why you want to friendship with me ?

Jungkook: nothing just I don't have any girlfriend upps any female friend. Moreover you're beautiful cute.

Jungkook was filtering with her what she doesn't like it.

Yoongi: so you want to be my friend for this reasons.

Jungkook: yes.

Yoongi: ok. Let's be friends. Tae you go home.

Tae: but what about you?

Yoongi: Jungkook I will walk with me.
Right junkook?

Jungkook: of course why not?
Please come this way.

Jungkook and yoongi were walking toward taehyung house. Because she lives with tae. She was walking slowly.

Jungkook: you love to walk slowly.

Yoongi: yes.

Jungkook: why you live with tae?

Yoongi: because I don't have any place to live. I lose my parents when I too young. Then I came this city to study and got scholarship to study our college. And tae's family see me as there second child. After my accident I shift with them.

Jungkook:I am sorry for your lose.

Yoongi: it's okay.
Somehow Jungkook feel bad for yoongi but he didn't understand it.
Now I have to cross the road.

Jungkook: wait the signal  isn't show yet.

Yoongi: I have magic I can stop all the cars. Do you wanna watch it?

Junkook: yes.

Yoongi: then hold my hand.

Jungkook hold yoongi's hand. Her hand was too soft. His heart was betting  so fast. He likes her touch he doesn't want to leave her hand.
Jungkook was surprised when he saw yoongi push the button.

First he thought maybe yoongi was kidding with him then he realise the truth after hearing her words

Yoongi: maybe you're thinking what I am doing. I don't want to make it any longer actually I am blind.
I know why you are behind me because I show you attitude. You want to break. I don't have any other way. If I don't show them attitude they will bully me like you did with other. Please don't say anyone about it. Otherwise tae will be more tensed for me.
You are not saying anything that's mean actually you don't want a blind person as your friend.
If you get hurt for me then I sorry.

Yoongi turn over and start walking for her home.
Jungkook was standing there like he doesn't what had happened here. He can't move himself. He feel guilty for the first time for someone.

To be continue.......