Confession

ELIZABETH

"I'm so sor-." I then pushed her to the wall. "Agh!" She moaned as she was hurt. I didn't hesitate to kiss her, she moaned again when I touched my tounge with hers. I kissed and sucked her lips really hard and she just keeps moaning and then I stopped. I can feel that she doesn't want to leave my lips and i can see in her eyes that she wanted more. "Lizzy..." she said it with a slight moan.

"You want more?" I playfully said and she is just nodding and was really weak and so we kissed again. We sat on the floor and just kissing then I stop to kiss her neck then continue to kiss her lips again. We stopped when we felt satisfaction.

"Fuck, that was great. "She licked her mild while we we're laying down the floor and watched the blue sky. "You're such a great kisser lizzy."

"I haven't kissed anyone like that before."

"You were very aggresive."

"Only to you."

"So when did it start?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I looked at her after she asked that question.

"To like me."

"Well ever since we met. Like, it was love at first sight? I guess. How about you?"

"Since we were on the library at my sisters house."

"Woah, same day. "

"Yeah."

"Riri, this maybe awkward to say right now but I really wanted to tell you that I love you so much. "Marina didn't respond that made me kinda scared. "Sorry for telling you that on a wrong time. "

"There's never been a wrong time telling someone you love them Lizzy."

"I mean-"

"I love you too, you mean so much to me. "I never expected that this day will come, the woman I loved, loves me back. This was just my dream before.

"My heart is beating so fast right now Marey."

"So do I. " we both laughed after.

"I craved for more kisses Riri."

"Sh*t, why do i craved too. I was satisfied already. "

"I guess, not yet?"

"I think that's enough now Lizzy. "I nodded as response.

"Oh okay." I rolled to go near her and holds her soft face. "You're so pretty."

"I knew that already. "And we both laughed, then we kissed again but this time it was just for a few seconds. We stand up and went to the kitchen. "That made me hungry. " I back hugged her and kissed different part of her neck. She  giggled.

"Stop, you're tickling me."

"You were not laughing earlier when I did that, you were a-" I was about to imitate her moan but she covered my mouth.

"Stop okay."

"I'll stop kissing your neck"

"Thank you. "But i started to lick it instead and guess what? She moaned out loud. "Fvck, stop! You said you'll stop."

"I said I'll stop kissing your neck, but I never said not to lick it."

"Fvck it."

"I'll fvck you?"

"No not that fvck, I hate hearing my own m*an, it was my first time okay."

"Well for me it was nice hearing it. I wanted to hear it more louder."

"You're not that innocent are you. "I realized what I was talking.

"Gosh you're right, this is not me."

"Kinda like that you by the way."

"You're provoking me Riri."

"Then I'll stop now."

"It feels great that you already know about my feelings about you." She continued making us lunch while I'm still at her back, hugging her.

"Yeah, we have kept this for a long time."

-FEW DAYS LATER-

I texted Marina if she's available tomorrow, and she said yes! I want us to have a date actually and I'm happy she agreed. I booked an expensive restaurant, booked every table so we could have privacy and to make her feel special. As I am excited, I went shopping to buy clothes to wear for tomorrow and also gift for her. I bought a diamond necklace hehe. I don't care if it's expensive, she deserves it. I went also to buy some plushies cause her room is full of plushy collections. This should be enough right? I don't want just enough actually but should be perfect.

So it's the day I have been waiting for, 45 minutes left to meet my girl. I looked at the mirror to see if I look good with this dress and heels. She doesn't mind if I come early right? I grabbed my phone and drove to her house. I arrived at her home, hesitating if I call or just knocked the door. I was about knock when the door opened and saw her, saw a beautiful girl in my life wearing fitted red dress that is above the knee and off shoulder long sleeved dress and black luscious heels. Her long with slight curl and red lipstick. Gosh, she looks so gorgeous, perfect in short!

"Hey there Lizzy, you look hot!" She said.

"So as you! You're so gorgeous, I'm crying."

"Pfft. " i kissed her cheeks and held my hand.

"Shall we?" She gave her hand and I helped go down the stairs as she was wearing long heels. "That's tall heels by the way. "

"I know and it's killin me, beauty is torture."

"I know right, why are we so pretty?"

"What a big problem of ours."Then we both laughed.  We went inside my car. "I'm so excited Lizzy." I just smiled as response cause I'm focusing on the road. "Wanna see? How cute am I?" I cannot dare not to look at her.

"You're always cute. "She giggles and kissed neck.  "H-hey."

"Revenge?" She laughed. We arrived at the restaurant. "Woah, this is too much."

"This is not even that much, you deserve to have the world. "

"You're so sweet. "The waiter gave us the menu and we chose. "Thank you Lizzy. "

"I love you."

"I love you too." So our order arrived and it's really good and she seem to enjoy it too. "It's just too good. "

"Glad you liked it. "She smiled as a response. When we were done, she wiped her mouth with the towel. This is my chance. "Marina. " she looked at me so quick as I called her name and not her nickname."

"Lizzy." I took out the diamond necklace and showed her.

"Will you be my girlfriend Marina?" She went silent and I was kinda scared.

"Is that even a question??"

______________________________

Hello everyone! Thanks for reading chapter 3!

I'm sorry for grammatical errors and typos! English is not my first language.

What do you think about this chapter? Leave a comment!

Once again, thank youu.