Chapter 14: Carnage V.S Superman

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was going to the Metropolis city with his crewmates because they both were going to rob another bank for what they are going to get some gold coins, and moneys that's what they were gonna do by themselves. Then (Y/N) was sit right there and chilling for himself when he was drive the vehicle car going faster and more faster and then (Y/N) just turn on the radio music for what he was going to heard of it.

(Y/N): "Hmmmm...." He was listening the song when he was play the radio with music on and make him with the others were listening and they both were begin to singing the song right away by themselves and Harley with Ivy were loving the song for what (Y/N) just turn on and they seen the music was interesting and (Y/N) just play along with them and singing it on.

(Y/N): "Hehehe...this is nice...very nice." He said to them.

Clayface: "The beautiful ocean and also the big city right over there, right?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep...but one more thing that we were rob the bank...I think we need one more recruitment for what we are going to join in." He said to Clayface.

King Shark: "Ummm...we are going to the Metropolis city? But why?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, let just say that we are going to get there and then...we just gonna rob the bank or moneys...but the thing is...we don't kill innocent people in there. You guys know that, right?" He asked them and make them were nod their heads and they can seen (Y/N)'s behavior was change and act different than the Joker by himself.

Killer Frost: "Hey, before we rob the bank...I have an question that I want to tell you about...what if we meet this Blue Scout boy." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You mean...Superman, right?" He asked her.

Killer Frost: "Yeah, I mean that..." She said.

Volcana: "But I don't want to going get caught up by that fly scout boy." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh and he said.

(Y/N): "Let me take care of him, guys. I know what I've been doing and handle this." He said to them and make them were definitely going to remain calm for themselves and they both heard (Y/N) told them the truth and he won't let that happened to them. That's what he just made a promise to them about how he doing and what he really must do is...protecting the crewmates and his friends also girlfriends too.

Time Skip Later.

In Metropolis City.

When (Y/N) with the others were in the Metropolis city by themselves and they both definitely in the Starbuck Coffee and they just sat there and having a cup of coffees by themselves and then (Y/N) was chilling with the crewmates and his girlfriends that they were drinking the coffees and until (Y/N) was dressing badass clothes for what he got it and he had large black leather jacket and red mark on his shoulder and behind his back too. Then (Y/N) just dressing regular normal clothes and his badass jacket like bad motherfucker.

 Then (Y/N) just dressing regular normal clothes and his badass jacket like bad motherfucker