PROLOGUE

𝙰𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒 𝚝𝚞𝚓𝚑𝚜𝚎
𝙳𝚒𝚕 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚒𝚍𝚑𝚊𝚛 𝚞𝚍𝚑𝚊𝚛 𝚋𝚑𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚛𝚎
𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚖 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚎
𝙹𝚘 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚢𝚘 𝚛𝚎

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

They were never meant to be.
Fate had other plans for them. But for a brief moment, they defied the odds and found each other.

They met by chance, on a beautiful night. A simple gesture, a shared smile, a spark. They walked and talked, and felt something more. They asked each other for their names, and hoped for even more.

They met again, and again, and again. They laughed and cried, and shared their lives. They kissed and hugged, and felt a fire. They whispered words, and dreamed of more.

But more was not for them. Reality had other plans for them. But for a brief moment, they ignored the truth and held each other.

They came from different worlds, different classes, different families. A harsh contrast, a bitter clash, a gap. They faced the pressure, the judgment, the prejudice. They endured the pain, the anger, the hate.

They fought for their love, their happiness, their future. They sacrificed their pride, their comfort, their security. They risked their lives, their families, their friends. They hoped for a chance, a miracle, a way.

But there was no way for them. Destiny had other plans for them. But for a brief moment, they defied the stars and loved each other.

And then, they were torn apart. Separated by a cruel twist of fate.but will they be able to change their fate and be together?

To know everything read

"JO RANG TERA LAGYO RE"

-TO BE CONTINUED

❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜

💜BORAHAE❤️
❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜