𝓢𝓮𝔁𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵🥴

So ermmmmmm.. yea that is yet another guy I absolutely PINE for.. he's uhhh tall and he's like so fucking attractive like girl.. he's a fucking EMT🤤 he's so fucking chiseled and he has extraordinary buttocks like yummy. MOMMY HES SO FINE AHHHHHH. And don't even get me STARTED on his immaculate trumpet abilities like please sir, won't you spare the trumpet and blow me instead? 🥺I assure u I can make better tunes than the trumpet🤭.
Characters:
Luke
You (Y/N🥰🥳🥴😻😍🫣😳😘🤪🤩😜😝)

Smut level: 2.3
Goes as high as kissing🤷‍♀️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I seat myself in moms car just as she starts the engine. I let out a tired sigh, its that time again, sectionals...I mean don't get me wrong, sectionals have actually been pretty fun these past few weeks but today I just don't have the energy for it. I'm already exhausted from school work. Mom backs out of the drive way and we are off. we didn't really talk about anything since she was in the midst of yet another angry client on the phone, just yapping away.

After about 15 minutes I finally arrive to the high school. I say my goodbyes to mom and hop out of the car. I get in using the side doors that lead straight into the band room.

Once I step into the band room I'm pleasantly surprised to see that it's empty. usually we get here at about the same time the drums have their sectionals. Its nice to have peace and quiet for once, until that peace goes right down the drain when, from behind me, the majority of our sections boys burst through the same door I had just previously used. Loud Sounds of laughter and voices fill the room.

Just great...

I let out yet another dreadful sigh as I made my way upstairs to my locker. Opening it, I take my case out and try seeing through my usual routine of taking my trumpet out, assembling it, then leaning against the wall to look at my
phone as if I'm incredibly interested by whats being displayed in my screen until we actually start playing...
But that routine is inevitably
disrupted when I hear the clink of the door opening once again. I look to see who had entered when I'm meet with the oh so familiar voice of Luke greeting the others from downstairs. My heart skips a beat, oh god, its him..he's one of the usual highlights of my sectionals. THE one THE ONLY.. LUKEEEEE
(ok gurl- calm tf down🙌)

I know I should be used to him by now, after all he's our section leader and I usually see him like everyday, but I just can't shake this feeling of butterflies in my stomach whenever he's around.

-later-

My trumpet falls from my lips for about the 100th time, they feel sore. Luke has been making us redo the same measure for the last 10 minutes. According to him, "it just doesn't sound right." I roll my eyes, and mumble incoherent words under my breath.

"Y/N we have a problem?" Luke abruptly states, his tone is stern and manly (LAWRD have mercy on me😩🙏), looking directly at me, I turn bright red. Ah shit, he musta heard me.🤥

"Uh no sir...I MEAN uh Luke-" I fumble on my words as Luke narrows his eyes, staring me down skeptically. Just the feeling of knowing he's staring right at me makes me shiver...jesus he cant do that and expect me NOT to get a lady boner.

He continues to stare at me suspiciously for an extra five seconds, making me think I'm prolly sweat buckets by now. Suddenly he clicks his tongue and turns back to the rest of the section,
"Alright....well let's just skip that part for now and get to our feature, we haven't really touched up on th-"  Luke's voice is eventually drowned out by the whrrring of the ceiling fan as I zone out, it's as if Lukes words go in through one ear and out the other. I mean,  I have other things to worry about. That are much more interesting than what he's saying. Yk things like how I'm looking him up and down. Like how I'm stalking him as if he was prey. Ugh I can just imagine what he'd be like in bed... man what I would give see too him fuck, I bet those buttocks are better than any Greek gods by far.
(girl-😧)