Chapter one-im done.

Error's POV
I'm sitting in my void listening to nothing but voices. God is these voices are annoying . Well till 5 mins ago ink was creating another au. No not i didn't want to fight him but knowing my job yeah I think I know the answer. So I get up and open it this looked under swap mixed with outer tale. "Error! We are here to stop you!" Ink yells even he's eight feet away from him. "GoD yOur So dAmN lOuD." I say in my normal fighting tone. Also I'm outnumbered great here we go. (A/n: I'm not that good at fighting sense sorry) Ink was trying to fly paint on but continued to miss while I was dodging it god this is so fucking annoying. --- Near the end of the battle sorry--- Ink had them aim gaster blasters at me well this is great I really couldn't see neither move that well.

----3rd POV--- Error was standing there with him knowing he really couldn't do much but then got an idea to open a portal to the cliff of outer tale with the other sans following. "YoU WaNt mE GoNe RiGhT?" Error says while stepping back to the edge of the cliff. "Error don't!" Lust and Blue scream but it was to late error had fallen off the edge.

----error's pov----

I was falling and continued, but suddenly it felt like time froze. Then i landed with a thud on the ground. Wait where was i? i could here a voice was it....Fate or Destiny? "you can rest now,relax" one of them said. RELAX?! Fing RELAX?! I have no clue what's going on. I don't know where i am. 

------meanwhile-------

---Blues POV----
Error had just fallen off. "Why! Why did you do that ink?!" I scream where error me and lust sat every night. Lust was also holding me back. "He was destroying these creations also known as my hard work!" Ink shouted back. I fought the ugre  to yell and scream at him. Though I knew about the balance he did not. I just bankly stared at ink, while fighting the tears. "What have you done.." I asked him.