Chapter 1: Who Is He?

Normal P.o.v

The Guild Finally got a break.

Bisca, Erza, Lucy, Juvia, cana, and levi sat drinking cordiale well Cana was drinking beer. Then suddenly the master, Wendy, And mira walked in with a knew boy.

Bisca's P.O.V

Everyone got qiet and I turned around to see why.......................

Master saïd " Go.on introduce yourself." Then hé replied " Uh...um... m-my n-n-name i-i-is A-Alzack."

Then we both looked at each other and my heart skipped a béat we both blushed then Wendy came to my rescue and saïd Bisca-san can you help me I can't find Carla or Lilly." So I saïd " Sure."

When we were far enough to where hé couldn't hear us so I thaked Wendy and we left and since she knows everything about him we talked about him.
I wish he was mine.

Alzack's P.O.V

She is hot with her long green haïr and big boobs.

I wish she was mine.

~ the next day~

Alzack P.O.V

"Excuse me?" I said nervously " Yes?" She said " Since I'm new and don't hâve any friends could you become my friend?" "Why not?" She said. I smiled and walked away after she smiled back and i blushed the she did.

Bisca P.O.

" Hé llllliiiiikkkeeesss you" saïd happy and Mira " i finally get to be able to do my shipping night sleepover at my house levi, gajeel, lucy,gray, erza,natsu, roméo,wendy, freed, and new boy, will be there so u hâve to come bisca!" Saïd Mira pleading with puppy dog eyes " Fine " "yay" everyone ( the whole guild + master) clapped and all saïd " she is finally going to a party"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip) every one is there except Bisca
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bisca P.O.V

I'm finaly hère.

Mira P.O.V
*Knock knock*
" who is it" i saïd "who isnt it" Bisca replied

"Come in Bisca" everyone said

Alzack P.O.V

Time to play truth or death ( dear )
Miras first.

Normal P.O.V

" Bisca truth or dare ?"

" D-d-dare"

" I dare you to have sex with new boy"

" Wait right now" Bisca and Alzack said the same time.

" Wait till you get to Alzacks place so go Now before I make you do it right now right here with every one watching."Mira saïd smirking " first give someone t or dare "

" Roméo T or D"

" Dare me "

" I dare you to kiss wendy"

They kiss. Bisca and Alzack left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bisca's P.O.V rest of chapter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bisca P.O.V

We stop at a mansion like house. Hé took me to his room. All those rooms and only one person. I put my over night bag on the ground and put on wat mira told me to wear a night gown with lace panties. Hé looked ah me and blushed like crazy when i walked out of the shower ready to do the bet. I layed on the bed.

" You take control" I say

" O-ok" hé said blushing like crazy.

Hé started to kiss me tounge and all I pushed him off to unbutton his shirt and took it off he pulled down my panties and stuck a finger in "AAH" i screamed in delight he then took my gown off and took his finger out and liked it. I blusheed when hé went to my bra "Dont hide beauty" so I moved my arms and let him take my bra off.

I moaned as hé squeezed my left boob and sucked my right " Ah....oh ya oh ohoh oh.......oh ya take me take me" so hé stood up and took off his pants then boxers then hé stuck his member in me making me moan more and more delighted. Louder I moan faster he goes and louder he groans.

" I'm comming " we both said we let go together colapsing next to me me saïd good night. Then we fell asleep with our lips connected.

To be continued..........