Part 3

"ellie will you please be quiet im trying to teach" my spanish teacher said sighing loudly. "oui oui madame" i said saluting her before continuing to do excactly what i was already doing, which was banging my equipment on the table in a beat.  Alessia was sat next to me again and she tapped me on the arm "your song sounds sick ellie but please will you stop we only have 10 minutes left" she whispered.  I huffed loudly. "fine bluey cos you asked so nicely" i said putting my pen and ruler down.  That didnt stop me from folding a paper aeroplane and projectile launching across the classroom so that it hit the teacher right on the back of the head. "oh my days, i cant with you" lessi laughed covering her face with her hands. " maybe i should quit football and try out for the netball team" i pomdered to myself whilst less couldnt control her giggles. "right alessia and ellie will you please stand outside for a moment" the teacher siad, clearly giving up on me. "okey dokey, come on bluey" i said pulling her up, whilst she looked shocked she had been asked to leave.

We stood outside in the corridor whilst alessia started pacing "i have never been sent out, what will the teachers think of me" she muttered, clearly stressed. "hey bluey its not so bad believe me i will talk you out of getting into any trouble" i said gripping her arm to stop her pacing. she looked up at me and her face softened. "you know you really are trouble" 

"thats why we're friends, we can balance each other out" i said looking at her sweetly " to be fair doubt even little miss prefect could balance me out"

I kept my word though, and made sure lessi didn't get in any trouble.  She also made me promise that if i didn't get sent out of anymore lessons she would come and play football with me on the field after school.  " god i feel like one of those special kids with one on one support" i mocked rolling my eyes " fine i wont play football with you then" she said pretending she was going to leave " no no i will take that offer any day" i said stopping her.  She looked back at me triumphantly.  "see you later then ellie. Meet you outside pe?" i nodded and with that alessia left.  

I didnt get sent out of anymore classes, probably because i didnt go to any of them.  I spent a nice portion of time running from mr pedo again, clearly he cant stay away from kids and i made sure to tell him that, before i escaped to the back room of the gym.  There was a bag of footballs there so i decided to get one out and do some wall passes until the end of the day bell went so i went to the front of PE and waited for alessia.  i saw her coming with a ball and shouted over "you proud of me bluey, i didnt get sent out of any lessons" she laughed at me as she drew near to me.  " probably because you didnt go" she said giving me the look of disapointment.  "you were in my lessons all day, so i know you weren't there and i could hear you scremaing mr pedo again and again from my art classroom" i smiled sheepishly. "well i didnt get sent out" i said proudly. "fine come on lets go play" she sighed. "yayyy foootballll" i shouted happily. She shook her head embarrased and we went to the park.  

we played for hours, just me and her passing the ball through the grass until it began to get dark. "come on i'd better go home" she said to me picking up the ball. "i'll walk you" i offered. "what a gentleman" she joked putting on a posh voice. "that's me" i said offering her an arm.  She took it and we began walking.  After a while she moved away and we started throwing the ball between us.  Until i missed the catch and it slammed straight into my stomach. "my belllyyyyy" i groaned whilst lessi stood there laughing.  " belly rhymes with ellie" was all she cluld get out after she finally stopped laughing at my pained expression "im going to call you bellyyy noww" she sang happily skipping along ahead.  I just laughed and caught up with her and she was still giggling. "you're proud of that one arent you bluey" i asked and she just nodded guiltly.

"right this is me" she said as we stopped outside a house " no way i live down the road we live really close thats so weird" i laughed. " what really which number are you" she asked. "4 " i said "cool"  

"well night bluey, thanks for being my mate today" 

"no problem you make my life intersting at least" she said punching my arm "oh before i forget give me your number so i can text you" she said.  "fineeee ok stalker" i laughed giving her it.  She laughed. What a beautiful sight. It made me want to protect her from everything. Wait what? ive known her for one day. What am i thinking? shes straight as fuck. I dont even like her like that. What aaaaa. my brain was having a war inside me about her. "bye belly see you tomorrow" she smiled at me. "you bet" i smirked, before i watched her go inside and went to my own house.  Man what a day. That girl has me wrapped around her finger already. And i'll tell you something, ive never met anyone who has made me feel like that. Well , thats too much thinking for me today. I'd been sober all day and thats pretty boring right?