09: Arugment

A/N POV

Inyeop was furious. Why? Beacasue of Yn. well its always her. She would never listen. Here and inyeop where close, although of three of them where close but inyeop and yn have this special friendship bond that is hard to break.

Inyeop: "Where is she?"
Lia: "She's in her room."
Changbin: "What's happening? Why is he mad?"
Lia: "I'm sure it's Yn."
Felix: "So she's 'that' she?"
Lia: "You guys are hella nosy."

YN POV

As I started to wake up becasue of the banging on my door. I yelled its opened so that who every was at the door could come in, then I pulled the blanket over my head and shut my eyes trying to sleep again. who every came in didnt seem very happy by the way the yanked the blanket off the bed.

Yn: "WHHAAAAT?"
Inyeop: "il-eona (wake up)"
Yn: "oh oppa wasseo?"
Inyeop: "YAH what happened to you? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"
Yn: "C'ello got me before I could make it out"

Inyeop: "I was worried sick about you! You told me it was all over, YOU SAID IT WAS DONE WITH but now look at you! Broken leg, stomach wond, YOUR HURT EVERYWHERE. I went to almost everyone I knew, asking if they had seen C'ello."

"You're lucky he didn't kill.... I told you, if there was anything, tell me, and I would take care of it because I don't want you getting hurt. BUT YOU NEVER. LISTEN, IM THE ONLY TAKING CARE OF YOU BOTH WE.. we already lost one. You scared me, seriously!"

Yn: "Oppa mianhae...sorry I..i never do anything right, its always me, I'm the one who get hurt but iIhurt you all in the process. Im sorry."

I sat there and cried my heart out because I'm always at fault. It's not like I want to hurt them, I just don't want anything bad to happen. We are already living an unfortunate life, so I could do nothing but cry. Inyeop oppa wasn't mad, he was worried. He didn't want to lose any of us, and I get that. I wouldn't want to lose any of them either. 

Oppa came closer and hugged me. He knew I had it hard, knew it was difficult for me, and that I was going through too much. He comforted me, telling me not to lie to him again and that I'm stronger. Stronger than anyone he knows. It took time, and then the tears stopped flowing, but it was still all in my head.

HYUNJIN'S POV

As we entered the house, something felt off. When Inyeop hyung went upstairs, after a while, we heard screaming. No matter how noisy my members were, they rushed upstairs to listen. I followed behind. They seemed to be talking about a family issue. this had nothing to do with us.

Changbin: "Yeah, let's go."
Lee Know: "Nah, who knows, there might be a fight."
Chan: "As dumb as you are, why would family members physically fight each other?"
Yeji: "Yah, what are you guys doing?"
Changbin: "Hehe, we were just admiring the color of the wall."
Yeji: "Uh-huh... the color?"
Han: "We'll go downstairs now."

I just hope everything is alright with Yn because I heard something like she got hurt or something. I don't even know if there's something wrong with this household, not to mention Yn. It's like she takes most of the burden and puts it on her shoulders. She needs someone to help her out, but she doesn't want it. Inyoep came out of the room and went to his room I took the chance to go check on Yn.

I opened the door, and it was already ajar. Peeking inside, I saw her sitting on the bed, her head buried in her knees while hugging them. I could tell she had been crying. I bet she could use some company

I walked over to the bed and sat closer to her. Though hesitant, I reached out to pat her on the back. Slowly, I began to pat, and she raised her head, looking at me. In her eyes, I saw pain, frustration, and longing. We stared into each other's eyes, and I found myself lost in her brown gaze.

Yn: "Caught me in a moment, huh?"
Hyunjin: "You okay?"
Yn: "I guess... thank you for caring for someone like me."
Hyunjin: "Oh! You sound human now. Congrats."
Yn: chuckles
Hyunjin: "You're even laughing gasped By the way... what happened to you."
Yn: "Something that I can't spit out."
Hyunjin: "Ohh~ looking spooky you have many secrets."
Yn: Smiles "You seem to be doing well."
Hyunjin: "Are you really okay?"
Yn: "I am now."
Hyunjin: "Because your prince charming came to save the day." Pointing at myself
Yn: "Prince charming?" scoffs
Hyunjin: "There's that attitude." pats her head
Yn: "You're a bit too clingy."
Hyunjin: "Since you know, can I get a hug?" Leaning in with arms out
Yn: "Hell no, get out." pushes me out of the room

What are u expecting ot see next maybe a mission

Who know some one might die.
This was kind of short but dont forget to vote
love u guys 💕