Be Alone (Paramore)

So what if I don't have a lot to talk about?

"This is stupid, cupcake" the broody vampire says as she stands still against the wall, arms crossed, her piercing dark eyes laying on the dirty-blonde girl in front of her.

"It maybe stupid but you don't even know," Laura grabs Carmilla's wrists and pulls the older girl towards her so they are chest to chest, "how fun it is until you try"

I shove my mouth and keep it locked until it comes

Of all her years of existence, Mircalla Karnstein, the hero of Silas University, has never, ever felt more alive (ironically) with any person or monster than she does when she's with the feisty college student, Laura Hollis.

"Try it for me?" The short girl asks, trailing her fingers up the taller girls arm, making the usually calm and collected look turn into blushes and smiles.

And what if I don't ever want to leave my house?

"Only once, then we do something else, okay?" Carmilla explained as Laura's arms drop from hers as she steps back as the shorter steps aside, clearing the path for her.

Stay on the couch while all my friends are going out

Sighing, Carmilla runs and slides in the fuzzy socks given to her by her cupcake. 'Okay yeah this is fun', her thoughts laugh in her head, 'wait wait, I can show her something like this'. "Slide towards me, Hollis"

Alone

"SLIDING INTO YOUR GIRL'S DM'S!" Laura yells as she slides into the awaiting arms.

"What?" Sure living through centuries and hearing thousands of pop culture references, even way before they had an official title, has filled Carmilla's head with their nonsense, but 'sliding into your DM's' is a new one.

You should be alone

"Sliding into your girl's DM, you've never heard of that? It's when or not when because most of the time it's a joke, these guys or girls just start a conversation in someone's direct messages on Instagram and Twitter but mostly Instagram. But they'll have this picture of someone riding or sliding into something and they'll put 'sliding into your girl's DM's' on the photo or capti-" her rambling was stopped by a finger on her lips. She didn't realize how close they were until she stopped talking, Carm's strong arm around the girl's back as her other to mutes the chatterbox.

"You talk too much sometimes, sweetheart", her smooth, sultry voice filling the empty house.

Yeah, you should be alone with me

"Remember what I said about 1698?"

"That it may as well been sex?"

"Correct and as I thought to myself as I slid across the room, 'why not allow her to experience 1698 in 2015?'. So," stepping away from the slightly confused blonde. Carmilla bowed her head and placed an arm around her back while the other is held out towards the girl in front of her. She asks as she lifts her head with her notorious seductive look, "Care for a dance?"

You should be alone with me

"You know that for a centuries old badass vampire, you're really a romantic dork, right?" Laura says as she curtsies, her blue plaid shirt acting as her dress, "but, I'd be delighted to share a dance", her hand joining the paler one as she walks backwards to a larger area with less furniture and decorations.

We could be alone

Arms wrapped around each other's waists while the two hands connect like puzzles, they pull each other closer, practically breathing each other's breaths in. One step back brings the other's forward, one step right brings the other's right as well. Apart, together, distanced, together, apart, then joined again.