PART 1 {Sister, Darling}

SISTER, DARLING

                    SISTER, DARLING

Not even a seconde in the Mikaelson house, the fighting begun, but not between the Mikaelsons and the enemies that are waiting outside for them.. no.. it were Hope and Derek Mikaelson arguing over the smallest things.

"Why in the bloody hell can't you just give this damn thing back to him?" Derek argued at hope, who still had a item from a friend that she was too afraid to give back.

"Because I have it now for too long, and I'm scared of her reaction! And she didn't even ask for it to return so I tho-" she couldn't even end it as derek interruped her by giving his own opinion to this whole situation again.

"And you think she dosen't think of having it back in the back of her mind, just give this weird whatever thing back to her, I actually don't really care about this whole situation to be honest, but I don't want my little sister growing up like this, stealing things from her friends" he hissed the last words storming out of the kitchen where they argued right now.

Like you can see, Derek was to 100% a Mikaelson, he has the big attitude of the Mikaelson, and the worst also funniest, Klaus and Kol both had him for a Summer to teach him manners while Haley and Beka had Hope to teach her manners, they made him a mini self of them both, a mini Klaus-Kol-Mikaelson, they both created a high tempered Mikaelson and the story starts again.

"Derek-" Hope ran behind him, wanting his support for bringing it back, she was afraid that her friend would totally reject her for not bringing it back sooner to her.

Derek stopped in gis tracks on the stairs to his room

"You know what, little sister? Why don't you stick your Nose in your Problems and I stick my Nose in my Problems, sounds fair right?" After that he runs up into his Room slamming his door harshly making the other Mikaelsons in the house also finally coming out of their rooms

"What the hell are you both up to again ? Didn't we talked about the arguments ?" Haley came out to Hope as she sighted seeing them bicker at each other again, of course it was something what siblings do, but It stressed everyone and they needed to slow it down a bit.

"I'm sorry mom, I just tried to talk to him but he always refuses, he says he has no time because he wants to go out with his friends today.." Hope tried to explain this situation, it was true, she only wanted his help, and nothing else

"Okay then.." haley sighted as she used her Voice to call for Derek Upstairs "DEREK MIKAELSON, DOWNSTAIRS, NOW"

They heard some groans from upstairs as derek came out of his room looking over the reeling of the 2nd edge of the house "How can I help, again ?" He asks with a eye roll

"Don't give me that attitude, you know right why you are now involved into this conversation, so, why are you both arguing again ?" haley asked again, trying to get the point from both sides

Sighting and rubbing a hand over his face "I was just trying to have some alone time, alright? I don't need to stick with her 24/7, and also I got friends with who I want to go out with, and in the end, she's old enough to solve things on her own, isn't she ?" While saying thos words he poured daggers into hope with his eyes, for him in was really herve wracking at times like this to be the big brother, no question, he would protect her at all cost and love her as a dear sister, but right now, he wasn't sure about it again.

"And for that you both are again destroying the half of the house with your anger? Lord, get selfcontrol the both of you! And for you, derek, you go and help your sister with what she asked for, and for you, hope, you'll let derek be after he helped u then there, alright ?" Haley was so done with everything that she didn't even made a long conversation and pulled the fastes Versision

"Mom-"

"Mom-"

"No Mom. This is what you guys are going to do today, if you like it or not. And i'm telling your guys father about it, maybe he also has finally some words to spit to this, so, you both now do what you have to do, and if I hear one more arguing from u both, I swear, there will be a real argument" Haley really let out her strict mother side right now, that she actually pulls out almost never, but in situation like this, it's obviously needed, walking away from them both, leaving them to stare again daggers into each other.

"I hate you. Get urself a Life finally" Derek muttered under his breath, knowing Hope heard it, walking into his room leaving hope standing there, mocking his words.

Derek walked around in his room, getting his leather jacket and what he all needed outside right now, it was neither warm and neither cold, so perfect for a tshirt and leather jacket.

Looking around again he spotted the picture of him and his Uncle Kol, he really misses him, he and his father almost teached him everything.

He heard of his Girlfriend Davina, and that he is super happy with her

When his uncle is happy, he also is.

But still, he wondered if he finally would come by and visit again, things he did more often in the past, hopefully everything would be like it was back the again.

Finally deciding to walk downstairs where hope already waited, he sighted and let out a small "Let's go"

As both of them walked out, they didn't know that two pair of eyes were watching them, but soon they would find out.