One shot 2: Remebrence

So in this one, I made Beckendorf die on August 1st so just go with it also there is a little maturity in this so just a warning

It was the first day of August my seventeenth birthday and this time I was celebrating it at Camp Half-Blood so I got up at around 8 A.M. It was around breakfast time so I went out of my cabin wearing a Saphire Blue T-shirt with caramel shorts this was my favorite outfit. I put on my running shoes and jogged out of my cabin. I got to the dining Pavilion but no one was there except for a few Hermes and Janus folks they waved hello to me and went back to eating. I saw Piper and she looked gorgeous, she wore a Liseran purple top with cobalt blue jeans that were so worn out they looked artic but every time I said that she would start saying all these things like this and this don't go together and her inner Aphrodite would show so I just kept my mouth shut. When I saw her shoes the ones I gave her for her birthday this year they were coral converses with blush outlining she wore them everywhere and loved them with all her heart. She came up to me and said "Hey Handsome." "Hello, Beautiful," I said back she kissed me on the lips. I felt her tongue touch mine and I looped mine around hers and then we stayed like that for what felt like seconds but probably was for minutes, and then it was over usually she would never kiss me like that in public at all she was blushing a red that even a strawberry would feel ashamed  when her siblings all said "OOOOOOO!" I held her hand to my table then she said "Meet me at our spot in fifteen minutes." I nodded and said okay and she walked off I saw her look behind me and she laughed then as I ate my eggs benedick  I thought that the whole camp was making my birthday surprise not anymore. it was finally 8:30 and I got up and walked to Piper and I's Spot someone came from behind me and blindfolded me I laughed and went along with it. Then after I pulled the blindfold off I saw that only 18 people were there but Annabeth and Percy were not there but I did not let that dampen my mode, there was a cake sitting right in the middle it had bright royal yellow icing and my face on it I smiled it looked exactly perfect "I love it !" I said as I smiled a happy smile that had not come to my lips in some time. That's when I noticed that smoke was rising in the sky it looked big I saw that Leo was the only one who had noticed so I looked at him and he noticed I said that I was going to use the restroom and Leo said he needed to quickly grab something and willed the air to my command as I flew to the smoke before I could see what was going on I made the heroic move and quickly blew out the fire as I settled I saw that most of the camp was glaring at me that is when I saw three pairs of glaring eyes, two grey and one that I had never seen before a pair of sea green. All three of them came to me yelling the same seven words. "WHY. WOULD. YOU. DO. THAT. JASON. GRACE!" Percy was steaming, Annabeth looked hurt and the other kid, well he was glaring at me too while saying it was okay to Annabeth. "I thought you guys were in trouble I did not know that a fire was that big to you." that's when Annabeth spoke her eyes were from crying and her voice was hoarse but calm "It wasn't just a fire." her voice wobbled at the fire she cleared her thoughts and spoke that's when jolly old Leo choose to come running in Jason my man. good job- he cut himself off when he saw the look on  Percy, Annabeth, and the other kid's faces. Annabeth spoke again this time without being introduced  "The fire was a much bigger symbol than you can imagine in the Greek culture when a group of people sacrificed themselves the whole camp or at least those who knew him would each burn a sacrifice to honor the one who have sacrificed. she stopped there and the other kid who was taller than Annabeth spoke "Before you came there was a war and a girl named Silena and a boy named Charles sacrificed themselves for the greater good. When you blew out the fire it means we can't light another one. Till next year." They looked at me and I apologized but they all just left.

Please comment I need to know if you like it or not.

Also, I am doing trivia so this one is what ship did Beckendorf die on?