Argenti X Boots

Argenti looked over at his small companion. Boots was around 3"8', and had short scruffy hair and round wide eyes that stared into Argenti's soul.
He had captivated him from the beginning, and even Boots seemed to show interest towards Argenti. His delicate tone of voice, perfectly orchestrated and melodic. His long, red hair that shined with the glow of the moon reflecting on a river at night, at day time shining with the fiery brilliance of a thousand suns. His intense green eyes, were not unlike emeralds set in a golden necklace. The way he smiled captivated everyone who set eyes on him, seemingly forcing them to smile along. He truly was a sight for sore eyes, amplified with every step he took.

Boots sighed as he stirred his drink at the lonely wooden bar, the ice clinking against the sides of the glass like chimes in the wind. He truly had never seen someone so beautiful, for Argenti almost seemed reminiscent of a painted portrait, all imperfections forgotten and lost in the midst of the overwhelming beauty.

He suddenly started and looked up, Argenti's fair complexion and eyes shining with passion reflected in his rounded orbs. The knight slowly got on his knee on the dusty polished floor, and slowly extended an arm, his bedazzled armour reflecting in the warm light on the tavern. Boots was taken aback, his mouth agape.
"W-what are you doing!!!!!!" He exclaimed.
Argenti looked up at him with a slight hint of confusion written across his harmonic features.

His calm and debonair manner only added to his charisma, furthering his popularity amongst anyone to ever lay eyes on him. Boots jumped up from the rickety stool, as it wobbled a bit, and snatched his hand away in a haste to get away.

"My.. where art thou off to at this hour?" Argenti asked with a serene face, a perfect picture of peace.

"Tis nothing." Boots replied sullenly, ashamed to put a damper on the mood. "Well, I'll be off then. Farewell, dear.. Argenti." Boots said, relinquishing his name with a heavy heart, as he pulled his outer-garments on and trudged away through the snow, the dimly lit streets bringing comfort after sadness.

"Why, dearest Boots! It would not be appropriate for one to leave quite so soon, do let me at least call you a cab will thee?" Argenti said, quickly getting up and gently wiping the dust of his fine armour. He sprinted through the quiet tavern, opening the heavy oak doors as the bell tinkled softly.
"Come again will you?" The bartender called after him as he chased after Boots, crying out in earnest.
"Boots! Wait! Relinquish thine heart to me!"

*To be continued cuz idk wtf to write bruh 💀*