6

Layani Alana RoseApril 4, 2024; 2:00 Am————————————————————————"Dumb Bitch," my dad said slapping me across the face making me hold my face and hit him back

Layani Alana Rose
April 4, 2024; 2:00 Am
————————————————————————
"Dumb Bitch," my dad said slapping me across the face making me hold my face and hit him back. After realizing what I did, I could see the anger in his face.

I ran into my room making him chase me. I shut my door quickly hearing him right behind me making me shut him out and lock the door. I moved away from the door and it was soon kicked open making me start screaming.

"DAD ITS ME. IM YOUR DAUGHTER," I yelled and he forcefully grabbed my by my neck choking me against the wall. I started hitting his hands making him slam me into the wall three times, each time hitting my head.

He put me down making me choke on my own breath with hot tears streaming down my face. "I'm sorry dad," I said lowly crawling over to him. My mom came in after hearing me crying.
"What the fuck did you do to her?" she asked slapping my dad across his face.

This didn't make any sense my father didn't start abusing me until she died. "mom?" I said confused. "Wake up baby, for me please," she said making me frown.

"I love you but wake up princess," she said making my tears continue to fall down. "WAKE UP," she yelled.

I jumped out of my sleep quickly sitting up. Von looked up quickly seeing me with tears running down my face. He pulled me back down into his arms.

"What's wrong mama," he asked making me sniff. "I saw my mom. My dad was hitting me and my mom stopped him but it didn't make sense," I said and he rubbed my back.

"Why didn't it make sense bae?" he asked making my breathing calm down. "My dad ain't start abusing me until she died. She kept saying wake up," I said looking up.

"Ya know, your mom loved you so much and i know if she was still here she would do everything to protect you. She seemed like an amazing woman. She created one too," he said making me smile a little.

"She did an amazing job with you. Besides the whole drug thing, it never changed her as a mother," He said making me nod. He continued rubbing my back until I had a thought.

"What about your parents?" I asked and he looked down at me. "My dad got killed when I was 11 so my momma raised me. I got 9 siblings but I don't even fuck with them for real," he said making me sigh.

"Im sorry for the loss of your dad and I am glad you had one parent to raise you," I said and he smiled. "Yea, I want you to meet my mama but to be for real I was gon take you to visit chicago with me tomorrow," he said making me nod excitedly.