Chapter 15: Revelations

(Nezuko's point of view)
"Before last night, I'd been locked up ever since.", Kotoha said. "Talk about having a vindictive and dark past!", Takeo shouted. "You said it, Takeo.", I agreed. "Mrs. Hashibira, what was your son's name?", Shinobu asked. "Inosuke.", Kotoha replied. "Wherever he is, I hope he's safe.", she said. "I'm fairly sure he will be, Mrs. Hashibira. But until you and the rest of the Kamado family have recovered enough from the time spent in captivity for you and Mr. and Mrs. Kamado's other five children to join our ranks, I'm going to have Tsunami handle the deadlier missions.", Kagaya replied. "As you wish, Master.", Tsunami said. "Thank you, Tsunami.", he answered before getting up from the table and leaving the dining room with her, Kanae and Shinobu. "Kotoha, I physically agree with the Demon Slayer Corps' leader. While you, Kie, Nezuko, Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru and Rokuta were imprisoned in that temple for way longer than I was, we will need some time to recover from captivity.", Father said. "Mr. Kamado.", Kotoha replied. "But what about Sister?! The Corps leader said she became a pillar yesterday!", Hanako said. "That part may be all on me.", Father said. "What do you mean, Tanjuro?", Mother asked. "When I stayed behind to fight off Upper Moon Two so Tsunami could safely escape with her sword several months ago, I might've forgotten to inform her the Demon Slayer Corps leader was already on his way there to recruit her into their ranks with the aim for her to become a pillar before she fled.", Father replied. "TANJURO!", Mother said aloud while I shook my head. "Hey, Father.", Takeo said. "Yes, Takeo?", Father asked. "Does Sister's pillar status have something to do with her sword?", he asked. "Yes. Tsunami is the sun pillar due to her sword being the original sun sword.", Father replied.