rules

THERE ARE PASSWORDS IN THIS. They are evident if you read the rules. Everyone must find and submit them on their own. Additionally, by submitting the listed passwords, you are confirming you are AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. I believe people at any age should be able to write, but considering my own age, I do not feel comfortable writing with anyone younger than 18. It's to keep everyone safe and comfortable!

And for starters, my name is Lucy. Please do not be embarrassed to address me as such. My pronouns are she/her.

· ˚ .   *   · ✵    · · ˚ *   .  ✵ . · ˚ *   .     · ✺ · .   *   · ✵    · · ˚ *

RULES
▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏

RULES▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

1. As previously mentioned, you must be 18+ years old to roleplay with me. Submitting these passwords is confirmation that you are aware of this rule and are indeed 18+.

2. My style ranges from literate to advanced literate. I can adjust depending the person. But no less than 8 lines per character you play. Description is a must for me. Additionally, third person will always be used when writing.

3. DO NOT SPAM ME. Spamming me entails: resending your comments, following and unfollowing over and over, tagging me, sending me messages regarding the roleplay, and posting on my message board. Spamming me will result in either getting ignored or blocked. I have a life outside of Wattpad, or sometimes, I just don't feel like writing.

4. You may tag me or remind me of our roleplay if I haven't replied in a week. Or if I post to tag me in my message board.

5. I expect you to start the roleplay. I come up with most the scenarios, so I consider it fair. If you come up with a scenario for the BOTH of us, I will be happy to start.

6. No perfect, overpowered characters. They're a nuisance to deal with. Be logical and plausible according to the universe we're roleplaying in. And since this is a common thing, I will mention: If we're roleplaying Marvel, you CANNOT have the same powers as Wanda Maximoff but in different colour. If I think the character is too overpowered, I will tell you.

7. The same way a character shouldn't be perfect, characters who are gloomy all the time and their life's a never ending tragedy are also a no go. They're just as exhausting as their perfect counterparts. The first password is to tell me a name I can address you as and your preferred pronouns.

8. Even amount of attention for both our characters. I do not want your character to suck the whole world (including my OCs) into their drama. The spotlight will be shared. And on that note, you cannot do a whole bible of description for your character and then the bare minimum for whoever my OC is interacting with. Effort must be equal.

9. In line of that, PLEASE take the time to read through the character I will use to roleplay. It's polite and common sense. If I have more than one for one fandom, I will tell you which one I choose, but please take the time to give it at least a quick read, as I read through everyone's OCs.

10. I will not change my OC's love interests for anyone. You cannot have the same or involve them in a love triangle somehow. I will play your love interest, you will play mine.

11. However, your character does not need a love interest to be in the roleplay. The roleplay does not need to revolve around romance. Sometimes I myself feel like exploring other aspects other than just the dynamics with the love interest. If you feel like doing that for your side, that's completely fine.

12. I will not play characters that I hate or make me uncomfortable for your character. Much less as love interests. This can be a bit biased depending the person, so I will have a black list per fandom I upload. If you have doubts on whether or not I am comfortable playing a character, don't hesitate to ask.

13. If your character is an adult, so should be their love interest. If they're a minor, their love interest should be a minor, too. Adults and minors will never be paired. Also, try to watch out for your face claim's ages! I understand this may be a bit more difficult, especially if you're using the younger version of an actor for example, let's just try to not pair current child actors with face claims who are of age.

14. You cannot in any way control my character: their thoughts, reactions, actions, backstory, etc. And honestly, don't control your love interest either. It's weird when you do that, and I'm playing them for a reason.

15. My triggers include: bestiality, pedophilia, incest, kidnapping, sexual/physical abuse (this last one may occur in a character's backstory, but never in present roleplay). Additionally, I will never do teenage pregnancy scenarios, so don't suggest that. Password two is to tell me any personal triggers you may have when roleplaying.

16. I am fine with cursing, I do it a lot. Just bleep it out cause Wattpad is ridiculous.

17. I will rarely roleplay smut. It is not really my thing. Anyway, if it comes to that, it shall be done privately, definitely not in comments.

18. LGBT+ community is obviously allowed and welcomed.

19. Final password is an example of how you roleplay. A writing sample. It can be a response you have for another roleplay, or one you come up with on the spot. This is to know your writing style and preferred length.

Obviously, any questions let me know and I hope you have fun! I love getting to know new characters and I love chatting OCs and fandom stuff with others, I hope to share that! Fandoms will be listed next chapter.