Won't be enough?

[Playlist https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4LiAggIi4AsXkLcdXIyJ3L?si=LFD_ivbkTYasETcY5DGntg&pi=u-ynnWDOVFTgqK ]

YN and Peter are opposites, but had to live in a world of different species, YN was a human and Peter was a demon, but they had to go to the same school. But peter and yn could never get along, this leads to usaly yn getting hurt, which is Peter's fault but does he hide it? No, why would he? Peter always leaves yn behind whenever they are in danger which is pretty often. Peter has never, never will and hopes to never care about yn.

One cold and snowy day in December, after Christmas and close to new years yn and Peter were walking with their friends because they had the same one friend. After walking for so long they come across some imps, they try to rob them but they succeed with yn because Peter left them behind, taking the friend with him. So yn was left behind.. again. In the snow. Her blood from the wound the imps Inflicted seeping into the snow, painting it a pretty red but it hurt, hurt alot. She was bleeding out as the imps walked away with her money and stuff of worth, she isn't far from her dorm that she shared with that jack ass, Peter. Yn stood up barely, before starting to walk slowly to her dorm where Peter would probably be waiting to laugh at her.

Yn hobbled her way up some icy stairs with her bloody nose and cuts and bruises, manly on her waist and arms and some on her neck. After some time that felt like forever she opened her door slowly and was met with Peter's smirking face, he never cared about dressing appropriately so he was in pj pants that showed his hips but nothing sexual. He also had no shirt on so the cold air must have been really cold. Yn looked up at him with anger in her eyes.

Yn:"you... son of a bitch! You can't just leave someone out in the cold like th....at....."

Yn started but quickly felt tired and exhausted and fainted on the spot, making Peter freak out and immediately pick her up bridle style. Looking at her cold and shivering body. There was a slight hint of worry in his eyes, he actually liked yn a little, she was funny and kinda annoying but it was worth it because she never really did anything to Peter or scared him.

But many many hours later yn woke up slowly, but she didn't move when she saw Peter with his knees on the ground and his head and arms on the edge of the bed, past out and he looked like he had been worried a bit. His hair was a long mess covering his face, yn smirked and decided to get back at him, pretending to cough really hard and moving on her side like she's in tons of pain. Groaning and mustering up a few fake tears. This made Peter jump up and yn saw in the corner of her eyes that he looked so scared and worried and he also looked like he was actually about to burst into tears, his hands shaking when he stood up and immediately checking on yn. When yn kept up the act of acting like she was in pain she expected for Peter to make fun of her like he usually would but it was different this time.. he actually started sobbing as he hugged a stuffed animal? Yn immediately recognized it as the one she gave him when she first met him before he was an asshole to him. A small, pink, heated bunny stuffy. Peter looked really worried and sobbed hard into the stuffed animal

Yn felt really bad all of a sudden and she could put up an act of dying if she really tried. Ym groans in pain some more and pretends to stop breathing and this time it was an immediate reaction of him jumping up and crying harder. He picked her up and held yn against his chest

Peter:".....please don't please don't....."

He mumbled and yn stopped immediately, looking up and Peter's face flushed pink but he hugged yn really tight as he sobbed heavy tears that were genuine.

That's when yn sat up and looked around to the sound of her alarm clock, she stepped out of bed and looked down at Peter's dead body.

Yn:"that could have been us. Love, but you just had to date her"

She stood up and got a black bag and started to dispose of the evidence

(PLOT TWIST)