:[ this werid ass school..]:

It has been a whole month, and like his father predicted, it wasn't in till a few days before the month ended. Now he was at his new school, Northwood High.

He wore his Wednesday shirt, a dark blue jacket, baggy jeans, and a 'D' necklace. His dark brown hair was all curly and fluffed. He sighed as he headed inside.

There was an attendance lady at a front desk, two hallways on each side. He walked over there. "Hey." Damien let out, put two fingers on his head, and then quickly swung it forward.

The front desk lady didn't seem to care. "Here is your schedule. All your periods are there and your elective." The lady said, handing him a paper. He was quite excited. This was so far the only good outcome. He got signed up for the football elective and was going to show his dominance.

But his eyes widened when he looked at his schedule, and the last period before lunch, his elective was...band? "Um wait...I think there is a mistake here, lady! I signed up for football, why dose it say band?" He asked, upset.

"Hmm, there wasn't enough room." The lady said sarcastically, " what? The roster said there were 13 spots left? " he protested, but the answer made his heart sank, "the spots got filled up before they could see you sign up and judge it, so we had to place you somewhere. " The Lady said and usher him to leave.

"First period starts soon. You should get going." The lady told him. He nodded and looked at his schedule. He had science first. That socks even more.

It wasn't just the fact that he had band instead of his favorite sport, but his science teacher was crazy. Since the school was big, Damien came into class when the bell rang. His teacher stood on his desk, "Oh the IRONY that the new kid came late! Uh oh, this won't make the stakes go low!" He said with a smile.

'Did this bitch just rhymed?" Damien ask himself, generally confused. "Before you sit your botocs on the maliciol throne, please introduce yourself, boy." His science teacher asked, with a royal accent.

His science teacher was a ginger with smoth long hair, he wore circular glasses with dark brown freckles over his nose, he wore a lab coat, with a blue under shirt and blue sweat pants.

Damien walked inside and faced the class. Everyone started to whisper. His heart skipped a few beats, though he calmed himself quickly. Telling himself that soon they'll get nervous around him, even if he is in band.

"The names Damien, and I'm 15. I'm into football." Damien introduce, and took his seat in the only empty stool.

"Ah yes, the ball that doesn't even connect with the foot! Do you know how the ball gets thrown in the air Danielle?" The teacher ask.

"Um- it's Damien...uh momentum? " Damien corrected, "you're sorta right! Not exactly what I'm looking for. But you're  not wro. Movementnt and momentum is what we will be doing for this unit! Hazaa!" The science teacher said.

'What a weird ass school..' Damien sighed to himself before trying to pay attention to this lesson or so.