Names

Akaluuron - Akaluuron is a day of solice and prayer. It is a day between you and Irmaeus. It is to be treated extremely strictly, this meaning, you spend as much time with Irmaeus as you physically can. This is also a day of complete fasting. no food or drink are allowed in total. Akaluuron is celebrated on October 16th of every year.

Huurominn - Similar to the Christian Sabbath, Huurominn is a day of
contemplation and prayer.It is a day that you find joy in Irmaeus and seek him personally. It is a day where no hard work is to be done. It is held on March 8th of every year. May Irmaeus grant you great peace and comfort for celebrating this
holiday.

Zenith - These are the beginning books of the Zenital. There are 10 total. Zenith in itself means "Beginning" or "Start"

Unadis - These are the Second books in the Zenital. Also known as the Books of Creation. Unadis in itself means "Creation of Irmaeus"

Irmaeus - The Almighty God. The one we serve, the one prayed to, the one who created everything. Irmaeus in itself means "Almighty" or "Creator"

Devnas - Place of repentance. this is the place before the afterlife and after death to consult Irmaeus on your behalf.

Gogha - The 8 statutes Irmeans live by and follow.

Tyanis - Place of worship to Irmaeus, an institution founded by man, for giving praise and glory to the Almighty. Usually built with two towers at the back and front and a sanctum for worship.

Eleia - The perfect paradise, the afterlife, the "heaven". This is the place of true peace. The place of true forgiveness and love. All in the presence of the Almighty Irmaeus.

Tariris - This is the palace in the place called Eleia. made from the purest form of quartz, and built like a fortress, it is said to be as big as a city. This is where all of the dead in the faith shall live.

The Irmean DictionaryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara