i. one

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NEXT PAGE ★ ˙ ̟🐇 !!

Chapter One
WHO is CHO Yerin ?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I am Cho Yerin, I trained for Hybe for 9 months before joining a survival show called i-land. I was so shy back then, Well what'd you expect? All of them were boys, i didn't talk to any of the applicants, I just recently rewatched i-land and i looked like a little squirrel watching them and not speaking, That's why i didn't get decent lines, Because i was too shy to speak up. Good thing Jay was always there for me, Always helping people, Not wanting them to be left out.

When we were in training camp Jay introduced me to everyone and invited me to join his and Sunghoon's unit, I was really glad they invited me, If they didn't, i would've embarrassed myself and got eliminated. I'm really surprised that I actually debuted, If i wasn't a girl I would've gotten eliminated in the first place.

Although being a girl in a group full of boys has it's disadvantages, Well there are many but in the very first of the list is dating allegations, People think I'm possibly dating one of my members, First that is impossible and second, we have a really big dating ban.

People usually ask why i joined i-land and how i did it, Well i guess we'll never know!

"Rin? Yeri?"Someone called out to me snapping me out of my own thoughts.

"Quickly! Ice cream or chips?" They asked, You might ask who these people are, Well they're the people who i was to shy to talk to in the show, My members.

"Anything you want" I told them and they started groaning and rolling their eyes.

"No but you're the last vote!"

Feeling rushed I quickly answered what popped up on my head "Chips then!", They cheered

"Yerin?! I feel betrayed" Sunoo says as he pretends to faint on the couch. Kim Sunoo, Sunoo and i met in high school, I just moved in his hometown, Coincidentally my mother enrolled me in the exact same school as him and coincidentally i was finding a club to join and ended up finding the dance club, There where mostly girls in this club and as for boys they were only two. When I first joined, Sunoo caught my eye, Very fun to be with, Every time he entered the room, The atmosphere would change from gloomy to bright. The way he danced was really good, I admired him for his confidence on stage.

Anyways he's the real reason why i ended up in i-land, Apparently i was really good at dancing too so he invited me to audition for Hybe as a trainee. Another reason he asked me that is because he didn't wanna end up training with people he didn't know, Sadly we weren't able to train together because the girls and boys where separated.

"Yerin let's go buy the chips" I happily stood up and followed behind Jay and Sunghoon. Jay was like a big brother i never thought i had, I was a little bit weirded out when i saw 'ship edits' of us, I don't really see him as like a person to date more like a sibling relationship. He was a really kind person he introduced me to everyone in the show and helped me practice even if i was in a different team.

"Sour cream or Tomato?" Sunghoon asked holding the two bags up to show me

"Just pick anything you want!" I replied, He shrugged and took both, Why did they even take me with them? I wanted to talk to Sunoo instead

"Are you sick or something? You keep standing and just staring into space" Jay asked worriedly and i denied, he shook the question off and took out his wallet to pay for the snacks, Another fact about Jay is that he treats us all well, He was always down to pay for us or treat us with snacks and more

"Hoon take two of each" Sunghoon gently dropped the chips on the counter and headed off to get more.

"Two of each? We're not supposed to eat junk food" I questioned them

"Too late now, I bought it already" Jay shrugged and took the plastic bag filled with chip, they payed for everything we headed our way back to the dorm.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

And after a few seconds the chips were all devoured even the crumbs! It took them an hour to decide and only a few seconds to eat.

"That wasn't enough for eight people, Buy more!" Heeseung demanded

"I didn't even eat any!" I said trying to defend myself, They all look at me as if I committed a crime

"Why'd you vote for chips then" Sunoo asked

"Cause i already had ice cream in the fridge" I confessed

"I ate that too" Heeseung smirked and left me sitting there shocked, This was a really normal thing in our dorm, We would keep food in the fridge and the next day it would disappear, And somehow 'We didn't even know it was yours' Are you serious? How could they not see the big YERIN i wrote with permanent black ink.

"Whatever! i'm going to bed"

"Good night!" They say altogether

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Enhypen Schedules

Manager dude
Schedule for tomorrow :
Class with New Choreographer
Scheduled Tomorrow - Yerin (6:00 to 7:00 am)

Photoshoot :
Scheduled Tomorrow - Everyone (7:30 am to 10:00 am)

Music bank :
Scheduled Tomorrow - Everyone (1:00 pm)

Rinrin
Why am i the only one in the class
with a new choreographer😭😭

Manager dude
She's coming from paris to practice
you guys for like an hour individually.

Rinrin
why though

jjongcaprio
🤦🤦🤦

ni-ki
🤦🤦🤦

Manager dude
🤦🤦🤦

ddeonu
HAHAHA

Manager dude
It's for you guys to learn
a new dance technique,
Don't worry it's only for
only one day but if she requests
You guys come back, she will teach
You guys for free.
just come right on time
(👍)

hoon
So we'll do it too?😭😭

Manager dude
Of course we already paid
(😭)
Seen 8:01 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NEXT PAGE★ ˙ ̟🐇 !!
˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚
!!