001-Feelings

I was in class with my head down listening to some future cause that's my man before someone pulled my hair I looked back knowing who it was

     I was in class with my head down listening to some future cause that's my man before someone pulled my hair I looked back knowing who it was. me and Edot been friends since the sandbox our moms was close friends me and Edot are now in 11th grade closer than ever. "what Elijah." I said pausing my music. "You sittin with the gang at lunch today." he said cause ill sit with them sometimes then be with my group.  ''you already know im coming." i said dapping him up. "Lani what's the answer im guessing since you have time to talk to Elijah you're all caught up." the aggravating ass teacher said. "thirty five to the power of eight." i said (tbh ion know what that is) "That's correct now listen when im teaching." she said. "yes ma'am." I said rolling my eyes when she turned around making edot laugh.

     10 minutes the bell rung making everyone Jump up and leave i swung my backpack on before Edot grabbed my hand running through the hallway laughing. we stopped in the hallway when we saw Notti DD and Ddot getting sturdy to no fucking music. "ain't yall supposed to be getting in class." i said making them stop dancing. "we skipping it so we can eat lunch with yall." Notti said. "you said that loud ma nigga." Ddot said smacking the back of his head. "yo wassup lemme get your number." Dd said stopping this girl and her friend. "thank you Imma call you later." He said winking at her making her laugh. "you always gettin somebody number." Edot said making me realize we were still holding hands making me nervous. "c'mon." edot said running again this time with DD, Ddot, And Notti behind. 

     We walked in the cafeteria seeing everyone talking screaming talking and walking. we made our way to our table where all the OY gang sat. when we sat down a beat on someone speaker started playing making DudeyLo start freestyling. making people at the table start dancing this one nigga stood on the table and got sturdy. "MR. HUDSON GET YOUR BUTT OFF THAT TABLE AND PULL YOUR PANTS UP." The principle said through the speaker making the boy jump off the table getting sturdy on the ground before sitting down. "Niggas crazy." edot said as we sat down. "GRAHH." Dudeylo said ending his freestyle. "next time we go to the stu you needa freestyle that shit was hard." Notti said. "nigga how the fuck you here." Dudey said. "hush nigga you gon get us caught." Ddot said

    "What yall want from the lunch line." I asked cause i was bout to get up soon. "I want a cheese burgers and some fries some lays and a sprite." Ddot said. "me too." Dd and  Notti said in sync making me and Edot get up. we fixed the food in the lunch line and left so we didn't have to pay for it. we sat down just to see Notti and Eva making out and everyone looking discussed. "Dd and Ddot grabbed their food me and Edot grabbed them as me and Edot don't fw the school food. "Nasty." I said mugging the way they were eating and the way Notti was tonging Eva down making me wanna throw up. I just put my air pods in before shuffling my playlist snooze by sza playing first. I felt a hand grab mine making me look up to see Edot. "You good." he said. "y-yeah." i said still looking at him. "ok." he said looking back at his group still holding my hand.    "You like Dotty." Notti said in my ear. "Ion know what you talkin bout." I said back to him blushing. "you do you be flirting with him, you be sleeping with him sometimes, holding hands, blushing, and stutterin." Notti said. "I might have a little bit of feelings but that's gang." I said. "He likes you too he be saying it and its obvious." Notti said getting closer to my ear making me look at Edot then our hands that were locked. 'does Edot like me.' i asked myself in my head. "ion believe you." i told him. "Alright don't believe me." he said going to talk to Dd and Ddot. 

     The bell rung making everyone get up and go to their next period I played my music and walked down the hallway without anyone to PE this was my favorite period of the day cause you can do whatever and still get a good grade. I went into the locker room and changed then went into the workout room and went to the treadmill and started running on it.  these girls i don't like came in mugging me and whispering to each other cause these hoes don't like me. "Got a problem." I said to one of the girls she know not to try cause I'll beat her ass like i did last year for picking on my little sister. "No." she said with a mug on her face. "then look the other way the fuck." I said still running. "c'mon girls." she said and her and her minions made their way nto the door. "skip to y'all fucking lou bitch." I said to the girls as they left. 

     just after that my bestie Maribel came in. "Bitchhhh what happened." She asked being nosey. "Those bitches wanna come in hear and talk shit while im heated so i put they bald headed asses in they place." I said getting annoyed just thinking about them hoes. "damn you should've dragged them." She said going to the weights. "If i would've they scary asses woulda tried to jump." I responded simply. "last year you got jumped by three people and still won." She said lifting twenty pound weights. "That was last year though and them hoes was weak." I said drinking my water. "shit its time to go." I said getting up making my way out the gym room. In the hallway you could see the boys in a serious game of basketball. We made our way into the locker room to see the girls in their talking. "Girl Edot asked me out earlier today." Jayla the girl I don't like said making me and Maribel look at her like bitch be for real. "Edot don't like your ugly ass." My friend Jaylee said making us burst into laughter. "The fuck y'all laughing look at the messages." she said showing us the messages. I grabbed her phone clicking facetime and her friend across the locker room got a facetime notification and she answered. "Embarrassing." I said passing her her phone back. "Just got violated." Jaylee said laughing. "Im bout to post this." Maribel said. We went back to changing and waited in the locker room  before the bell rung making everyone leave their classes to their dismissal places.

     I said bye to Jaylee and Maribel going to the parking lot to Edot. "There ya ass is." He said before hugging me. "Nigga." I said. "OYK." This random boy said dropping OY making Edot, DudeyLo, DEE, and some other nigga beat him up. "CODE RED CODE RED IN THE PARKING LOT." One of the police officers yelled in the speaker making the boys run. Edot took my hand and took me to his car opening the door for me. he made his way to the drivers side cranked it up before reversing it out the parking spot i looked back to see the boy spitting out blood making me turn around looking forward out the window.

     When we got to his house I put my bag by his door and took my shoes off before sitting next to him on the couch. "Tell me why the bitch Jayla lied and said you asked her out." I said starting a conversation. "Nah she bluffin ion like her smoochie ass." He said making me laugh. "She got caught lyin too bitches be delulu." I said. "Yeah I only want one person." He said making me a lil jealous. "Who?" I asked confused cause usually he tells me. "I ain't gon tell you." He said looking the other way. "Nigga you always tell me why you can't tell me now." I said looking back at him. "Cause you know them." He said making my stomach drop thinking it could be one of my friends. "How well i know them." I said. "A lot." He said. "Is it Maribel or Jaylee?" I asked my heart pumping. "nah." He said opening his phone so I decided not to say anything else. I was left confused who else could it be. I put my head on his shoulder to watch tiktok with him making him put his arm over me while we watched tiktoks together. "alright nigga im tired." I said getting from under his arm. "alright bet." he said picking me up making our way to his room. I grabbed clothes from his drawer and changed and he changed after me. when we was done we laid down together until we fell asleep.

_____________________________________

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kinda forgot about this book 

But thanks for reading

vote

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1550 words