⭐️ ~> 1

⭐️ The beginning of the end ⭐️
Pure Vanilla x Reader

" You woke up.. at least you think you did..
it feels like you're stuck in some suffocating cottony substance, that is filling up all your senses with nothing but feeling of loss.
Where were you?
What's happening to you?
Who are you? ,,

" Come on C/F cookie!! We're gonna miss it!! " rang out an excited voice.
You opened your eyes, to find your friend, brown sugar cookie, looking down at you. Had you perhaps fallen asleep while in class? Yes. Was it one of the best sleeps you had ever had? No. It was not. You made a mental note to stop staying up late, before shakily standing up, pushing your chair out from underneath you as you stood.

" Brown Sugar, what are we gonna miss? Why are you in my class? " you sleepily murmured, placing a hand on the desk in front of you for support, while trying to discard any leftover tiredness you had in your body. Brown sugar cookie didn't seem to remotely care that you had just woken up, and was already dragging you along.

" the free ice cream? Have you forgotten what we trained for?! " He looked back at you with a smile, while holding your hand and running down the hallways of the academy, twice passing a few other students who simply rolled their eyes and mocked him.

Unlike you, your friend brown sugar cookie wasn't a bright student, and was somewhat harassed for it.. but he never seemed to care.. it was like he was baked with absolutely no care for others thoughts.. you found that cool. You also had next to no idea where Brown sugar came from. He just one day appeared at the doorsteps of the school, befriended you, and never left.. You don't think that the headmaster has the heart to send him away...

As Brown sugar pulls you down the hallways towards the main entrance, you catch a glance at another cookie.. a cookie with deep pinkish eyes and white lilies in their hair.. peculiar..
you brush it off and let your friend pull you out the exit, but as he does this, he decides to swing his arm around and release your hand, sending you launching down the steps..

Then you bang into someone.

You both go flying, and whatever they were holding smashes to the ground as you both fall.
You hit the ground first, then the other cookie tumbles down beside you, a bewildered look on their face as they sit up, gives you a feeling that they probably didn't have this on their first day back bingo card..

You quickly sit up, and immediately whip your head around to give a sharp glare at brown sugar cookie, making sure he gets the message, before softening your gaze and beginning to apologize to the other cookie.
" Oh my goodness I am so sorry!! Are you hurt? Are you okay? Do you need any help? " you spewed your apologies and questions like an overflowing fountain, before you heard a small laugh from the cookie.

He had a hand covering his mouth, and was struggling against what seemed to be an upcoming laugh. His academy uniform had some sort of newly found stain on it, in a reddish purple colour, and his hair had been a bit messed up, but he overall seemed fine..

" oh jeez, I'll live!! Promise! Nothing of value was broken, just something for a small project!! " the cookie remarked, staring at you with his two different coloured eyes. He had removed his hand from his mouth, and was now picking up small shards of what looked like sugar glass.

" I'm still sorry! My friend over there likes chucking me across schoolyards, I've just never actually hit anybody before.. " you hesitated, before beginning to help pick up the pieces of glass, and placing them in the palm of your hand..
" my name is C/F cookie by the way.. " you murmured, taking a quick glance in the other cookies direction.

The other cookie thought for a moment, before another smile spread across his face
" ...and my name is Pure Vanilla Cookie.. it's a pleasure meeting you C/F Cookie.. even though you basically got thrown at me.. " He replied. He seemed like he was about to stick out his hand for a hand shake, but forgot he had sugar glass on it, paused, and just moved on from that moment..

" I'm still very sorry for that by the way.. " you murmured in response, averting your gaze. You then picked up the last piece of glass, then stood up from where you were crouched, and stuck out your free hand to help Pure Vanilla up. He took your hand, and carefully stood up, scanning the ground for anymore glass.. there didn't seem to be any.

" Well.. I think I have to get going now.. lovely meeting you C/F Cookie, I hope we run into each other again!.. " he paused, then added; " But I do hope you're not being launched at me next time.. " he finished, before making his way up the academy's steps, and into the building. You simply just stood there, unsure what to do with the shattered glass.

" C/F Cookie!! Are you alright?? " rang out the familiar voice of Brown Sugar.

Ah.
So that's what you're gonna do with the glass.

And without another word, you threw the sugar glass at Brown sugar cookie. He froze, then slowly looked down at the glass that was now stuck in his uniform, before letting out a short sigh. " I guess I might've deserved that.. " he muttered

" Might've? MIGHT'VE?? BROWN SUGAR COOKIE YOU LAUNCHED ME AT ANOTHER STUDENT!! " you threw your hands up in the air, before gesturing at the reddish purple stain on the ground where you and Pure Vanilla had collided.

" yeah yeah whatever.. who knows maybe someday you'll thank me because you two end up together.." he muttered under his breath, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

yeah right.
Like I'll ever date someone.
I'm not even old enough to date.
🍨

⭐️ The beginning of the end ⭐️
Pure Vanilla x Reader

AN; btw.. this might get abandoned.. this is just a test to see what I can do with my WRITING POWERS!! If people do enjoy this please give me ideas.. I don't have any 💔