10-13

☆ 10. Mr. Leorio captured by money

Mr. Leorio, Captured by Money,

Leorio Paladinette is working hard to save money.

Ever since he witnessed his friend Piedo being forced to give up his life for a disease that could have been cured because of lack of money, Leorio decided to become a doctor who could practice medicine for free.

But if you want to become a doctor, you must have a lot of money.

Whether it's the various books and miscellaneous materials that need to be delivered for study, or the tuition fees that are a key figure, all the numbers added up seem to a low-level person like him like a star that is far away in the horizon and out of reach.

Even if he tried his best and even tried to study gambling skills - in the end he found that the so-called gambling skills were all about the banker - he still couldn't earn enough money to pay for his tuition, and even lost a lot of money.

When he accidentally heard from a classmate that holders of a hunter's license could use all public facilities for free and even borrow money without interest, Leorio became energetic and decided to pass the hunter's license test no matter what. .

But the premise is that he has to earn enough travel expenses for cross-country travel.

Leaning next to the GG sign at the bus stop, directly in front of the view is the famous Sky Arena of the Republic of Bartokia. It is also the fourth tallest building in the world and a holy place in the hearts of fighting fans around the world.

But these have nothing to do with Leorio. He came here originally just thinking about whether he could make a fortune with his carefully studied gambling skills. If he picked a "dark horse", he would make a lot of money - it's a pity. His carefully researched gambling guide is published by Sky Arena.

He was unfamiliar with the place and couldn't find a job right away, which was why he was leaning against the GG sign at the bus stop.

Therefore, being a self-recommended tour guide and earning tips from tourists who come here with a lot of gambling money is the job he has found for himself now - even though Leorio has only read some old local newspapers recently, based on his With his sharp tongue and fairly good intelligence collection, he has really served (fooled) many tourists and made them very satisfied.

No, now he has found a new customer.

Rather, these two new customers who stepped off the bus were too conspicuous.

Not only is the pure white hair that obviously does not look dyed, although these two customers are both men, their skin is better than any celebrity Leorio has seen on TV, especially because they are relatively taller. The one who looked so handsome that he almost didn’t look like a real person.

In other words, people can actually be so handsome - this fact that he witnessed shocked Leorio's mind.

Just by looking at this face, you can earn enough money to eat and drink for several lifetimes! ——This was Leorio's very lemon thought after getting over the shock.

But fortunately, he reacted quickly and was not so shocked by this shocking scene that he forgot that he was here to make money. He bent his elbows back and moved the colleagues who wanted to attract customers to the back. Leorio rubbed his hands and stood. When he was not far away from the two new customers, he showed a smile that he had practiced in the mirror.