chapter 41

_________________________________________________________

                           ___________________________________________________________

Steve along with the twins helped the civilians get out of the train into the streets while Alice healed the people that were hurt. The witch turned and looked at Wanda comforting Pietro who kneeled on the ground to take a breath.

''I am fine. I just need to take a minute.''

''I am very tempted not to give you one,'' Steve said.

She suggested that he open his hands in front of his face. She waved her wand and a jet of water shot out of it. He put his hands together as she told him and washed his face straight away. She advised him to drink some of it while the water was potable.

''Thank you, love.'' Pietro flirted with her while Alice rolled her eyes. She didn't miss the furious-jealous look Steve gave the boy though.

''Don't make me regret the decision I made not to kick your ass.''

''Steve, please. It's neither the time nor the place to be jealous.'' She touched his chest.

''Why? I just saw an amazing woman and I expressed how attractive she is.'' Pietro smirked.

''I believe you don't want to stay alive Pietro,'' Alice told him.

''The cradle, did you take it?'' Wanda asked worryingly.

''Wanda relax.'' Alice approached the girl slowly and gently took her hand. Alice said under her breath some spells and with a wave the scratches Wand had on her arm simply disappeared.

''Tony is gonna take care of it.''

''No, he won't.'' The girl said getting her hand away from Alice

''You don't know what are you talking about. Stark is not crazy.'' Steve defended him but deep down he knew Tony and what was capable of doing.

''He will do anything to make things right.''

Alice pressed her earpiece and asked immediately if her godfather or anyone else could hear her.

''Not in this case,'' Wanda called from behind her.

''You don't know my godfather.''

''And it seems that neither do you.'' Pietro stood up wrapping his arm around his sister's waist.

''Ultron can't say the difference between saving the world and destroying him. Where do you think he gets that?'' The pair looked at each other.

''We have to come with you,'' Pietro said.

''Absolutely not. You have to stay safe.''

''We have nowhere else to go Captain.'' Wanda looked Alice in the eyes practically begging her to get them. She even thought to go through her mind but.