Chapter 1: Dense Shou x Gentle Viburnum Flower Gong

Luo Xi bought a pot of some orchid sprout with an unknown breed from a vegetable market, thinking of raising them by the balcony because he suddenly had the mood to do so.

In fact, everything had been going well at first. But then later on, Luo Xi gradually found out that there seemed to be something strange in his plant.

Isn’t this plant growing too fast?

When the plant from next door grows another inch every week, the plant from his house grows another inch every day. In a blink of an eye, it grew from a thumb-sized plant to that of a half a person’s height- resembling a sapling, even surprisingly lush and green.

I-Isn’t this quite abnormal?

Luo Xi, who was raising a plant for the first time and an inexperienced dad at that, started worrying about his sprout everyday.

Due to his excessive worrying, Luo Xi ended up carrying his plant to a florist.

Luo Xi: May the esteemed Master take a look at my son and see whether he had caught an incurable disease somehow? All I thought he’s an orchid grass, how did he became this big?

The master florist gave him a pitying look as though he was mentally retarded, and he coldly responded: This is not an orchid grass, but a Chinese snowball viburnum.

Luo Xi: ∑(O▽O \”a

Alright, a Chinese snowball viburnum tree then. In that case, it shouldn’t be  surprising when his plant could grow this tall.

Now that Luo Xi’s perfectly relieved, he happily embraced his son and went back home.

Everyone will naturally grow affection to whatever they raise for a long time, and Luo Xi is no exception to that.

Because he wanted express his love to the viburnum plant, he began to name it Luo Miaomiao. (TL/N: Miaomiao is literally the repetition of “sprout” so “sprout-sprout”. As for the Luo, Luo Xi decided to have the plant take his surname XD)

Afterwards, Luo Xi’s affectionate call sounded from his house everyday: My good little Miao Miao, you have to drink a lot of water so you can grow up fast, okay?

After it was given a name, the good little Luo Miaomiao really lived up to his expectations, however, one month later, it grew taller than Luo Xi.

Luo Xi: Aiyah~ My son really grew up so pretty and stunning!【fondling and fondling with a perverted face】

However, even if he already resorted to standing on a tool, he still couldn’t pat his son’s head.

Looking up at the tall Luo Miaomiao, Luo Xi somehow felt a sense of distress in his heart.

As the time flies, a year has already passed and the spring is approaching in the blink of an eye. Luo Xi is very nervous, after all, Luo Miaomiao is about to bloom soon.

A Viburnum flower only blooms during April. They’re white as jade, resembling a bright moon. As the breeze passes by, they will emit a subtle glistening fragrance, becoming the most wonderful scene in this world.

Luo Xi leaned barefooted on his son as he flipped through a thick and cryptic book that guides one to raise a viburnum. As he does so, he also fondles the smooth tree trunk with his hands and even tiptoed on a stool to caress his cheeks with it.

Look at the texture of the leaves!

Mhm. No holes eaten by worms, the surface is smooth and very healthy. It will definitely bloom succesfully.

Luo Xi carried the book in his arm and returned to his bedroom with a satisfied heart, his large hoodie swaying along with his movements.

Out of his knowledge, the tall viburnum flower behind him slowly and quietly morphed. The branches and the leaves gradually vanished, then a handsome man stood with white robes and black hair, staring at the door where Luo Xi had just left with great interest….

in the living room again, but the water in it was already gone.

Reason 3: Everytime he sits behind his son, the sensation of someone staring daggers at him was too apparent. He could also even feel the strong desire to monopolize from this scorching gaze.

Could this molester be a plant lover who’s actually coveting his son? In the end, Luo Xi is left with no choice and searched a surveillance video of his house from a hidden camera only to see nothing.

Luo Xi leaned to his son, extremely vexed. Is this actually a supernatural event?

Holy shit! The son he raised suddenly became a jerk!

Luo Xi’s dumbfounded face turned pale as he rushed to the forum and asked for help.

Going back an hour ago, Luo Xi was still sleeping next to his son as usual, and then unsurprisingly, he felt that monopolizing gaze once again. However, this time he didn’t move immediately but remained still, slightly opening his eyes to peek. But then suddenly, something otherworldly happened.

His son who he had raised since young suddenly shone so bright like a moon, then after that the light dissipated, revealing a handsome man in a white wide-sleeved robe standing next to his beanbag sofa. His Luo Miaomiao, who was previously inside the flower pot, wasn’t seen anywhere.

Luo Xi: Σ(゚Д゚)

Luo Miaomiao: Hello, Dad! Muah!~ ^ _ ^

Although this man is taller and bigger than Luo Xi, he still raised him in the end so there seemed to be nothing wrong with being referred by this person as ‘Dad’.

Luo Miaomiao had just repeatedly inquired about his schedule early in the morning and even asked the time he’ll come home.

Hmph! He’s definitely looking for a chance to go out on a date with that little bitch while he’s gone!

With a cold face, Luo Xi asked the leader for a leave this noon and rushed home so he can quickly catch those two on bed. Unsurprisingly, as soon as he arrived at the doorway, the first thing he saw is a cute packaging bag in pink and a wooden box of red wine, all inside the trash bag beside the door.

Great, how great! He even dare to prepare a candlelight dinner for that little bitch? I- as his dad, never even received this kind of treatment before! I hate this! I hate my son so much I want to smack him!

Furiously, Luo Xi immediately opened the door with a key, but what awaited him inside was a smiling Luo Miaomiao.

There are Chinese snowball viburnum flowers inside the vase filled with fragrance, the display of the entire room was slightly altered, making the whole atmosphere ambiguous and romantic. A well-groomed handsome man sat by the table, and he looked quite nervous. 

Luo Xi: I-Is there a date going on in here?

Luo Miaomiao: I’m still waiting for my date.

Luo Xi: Σ(゚Д゚) I knew it you’re going out with that little bitch!

Luo Miaomiao: ……. It’s you! I’m waiting for you!

Everything prepared on the table were his favorite dishes, as well as his favorite flowers. His outfit, facial expression and even the tone of his voice were all planned meticulously and prepared to his liking. Yet a retard person still misunderstood the situation and thought that he was dating someone else.

Sure enough, if one is planning to pursue a literal dense person, it’s not advisable to use the ‘boiling a frog on a slowly heated water‘ method. [4]

Luo Miaomiao already gave up and immediately got up, walking to Luo Xi, then finally went straight to the point: I love you, and I want us to be together!

Luo Xi: 【confused expression】But… But I’m your father!

(17)

In conclusion, Qixi Festival became the most memorable day to Luo Xi.

During the first half of the day, his mind was still in the state of entanglement.

At the second half of the day, his body entangled with Luo Miaomiao…..

But these are not the main point, the main point is that Luo Xi will live a very happy life in the future.