Chapter 27. Misunderstandings

I don't trust easily. So when I tell you that 'I trust you', please don't make me regret it.
________________________________

You wake up in your hotel room with Arlo beside you. You check your phone and Harry hasn't written to you as he said he promised. You get up to brush your teeth and get ready. When you hear Arlo cry. You run back into the bedroom and Arlo is hiding under the covers.

You (worried) - Arlo? What's going on? What happened?

Arlo (crying)– You were gone. You left me. I was alone.

You (remove the covers so you can see him) - Arlo? I'm not going to leave. Why would you think that?

Arlo – She left! Why wouldn't you?

You - Mom? I'm not like her. I am not leaving! As long as you need me, want me and also when you don't want me I'm going to be here.

Arlo wipes his eyes and sits up.

You - I promise. I pinky promise!

You hold up your pinky finger and laugh as he takes your pinky with his pinky.

You (smile) - Do you want a hug?

Arlo nods. He makes his way to you, and you wrap your arms around him.

You - I'm probably going to make some mistakes and you will think I'm annoying sometimes but I'm never going to leave!

He smiles.

You (lift him up and walk to the bathroom sitting him on the sink) - Let's get ready for the day.

You - Here is a temporary toothbrush. We don't have any stuff for you so we need to go down and get some today.

He takes the toothbrush and you both start brushing your teeth. He giggles. Having toothpaste all over his mouth.

You (laughing) - Are you being silly?

[30 minutes later]

You are officially ready for the day.

You - Do you want to go down and get some stuff in the supermarket? Maybe meet up with the boys for some breakfast?

Arlo – YES!

You - What do you want to do first? Are you hungry?

Arlo – I'm hungry.

You - Okay, let's get some food. I will text, the guys.

Texts between you and the boys in your group chat:

________________________________Texts between you and Harry:

Texts between you and Harry:

________________________________Texts between you and Harry: