Chapter 28. Proving

A true relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other.
________________________________

You wake up feeling some arms around you, you smile then realize you have arms around you. You are on the bus on your way to Portugal.

You turn around "Harry...what are you doing.."

You feel a hand slowly going down to the top of your underwear. You grab his hand fast and get up. You look at Arlo still peacefully sleeping.

"We talked about this! We can't do this before you tell me what happened the other night." you whisper.

"You want me to, though..." Harry smirks.

"no..." you say obvisously lying.

You walk in the bathroom to take a shower.

"why would you undress in front of me then?" he stands in the bathroom door.

You grab a towel to cover yourself  "Harry! You can't just walk in!"

Harry laughs while closing the door behind him "I have seen everything anyway."

"What are you doing?"

"Proving to you we are good for each other."

"How?" you laugh.

"Communication remember?"

You are confused, squinting your eyebrows intrigued.

"Go out with me tonight. I will explain everything."

"really? You are inviting me out on a date?" you laugh.

"I didn't say date, you did." Harry smirks.

You roll your eyes "Fine, you get one chance to prove we work as a couple. If you fuck it up i will leave."

Harry puts out his hand "Deal. It's a little fancy, wear something nice. I will be wearing a suit."

You shake his hand "Good, now I would like a shower so..."

"me too actually." Harry smirks and start undressing.

Your jar drops "no, no, no. What do you think you're doing?!"

Harry walks in the shower "Saving some water."

"what?" you laugh.

"come in."

You get in the shower "you're seriously doing too much!"

He is right behind you. You feel the warm water soak your hair and some warm hands turning you around by your waist.

"Har.."

He locks the next words in by kissing you hard and intents. His one hand moves to your neck holding your head straight. Your hands are moving down his abs. It feels amazing and your body tingles of excitement. Your lips match perfectly. Teasingly you pull back to see the want in his eyes. He brings your lips back to him knowing it's a bad idea. Your body has a mind of its own, somehow your hands make its way to his hair and down the side of his face. You bite his lip pulling it against you. He pushes his body against you and lifts you up, not parting your lips. He pushes you against the wall and you let out a slight moan. His tongue makes its way in and out of your mouth in the best way possible. How can two people feel so right but logically be so wrong?

You pull back a bit "I want to please you..."

He puts you down and you kiss down his chest, down his abs...all the way down.

"Fuck." Harry moans.

[5 minutes later]

"Fuck!..." Harry moans