a new start

you can honestly skip this chapter, its boring asl but read if you want 🗣️💯

╰☆☆ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☆☆╮

nightmares and dreams are said to be an imagination of the brain, now with that in mind, y/n l/n was either high or going to hell because what you were seeing right now was the definition of a nightmare.

"nah bro its my time already?" you muttered while rubbing your eyes "shut up brat, be grateful im choosing you to be a manager" a nightmare of an uncle, ego jinpachi said "ew who sent you, slenderman looking ass" "i am this fucking close--"

indeed your uncle, ego jinpachi had chosen you to be a manager for his little project, blue lock, it was a win win situation for both, you got to bunk school and he got a good manager, butt, you sucked at waking up early.

"get up now brat, you know you'll be living in the facility, so you better have packed your stuff, get changed and hurry" ego said and left the room.

you whined as the egg man from sonic left the room, dont get it wrong, you loved getting away from school but now you were stuck with whatever this blue lock thing is.

but eh, who were you to complain, a win is a win.

you got changed and dragged your two suitcases outside, where the car was waiting. "are you sure you actually got my parents permission?" you asked with raised eyebrows (help now i remember the meme) "i didn't think they'd agree but they did so be glad brat" "ehh okay"

the ride was silent...or at least it was supposed to be, you kept asking your uncle questions and on his mama, he was this close to smacking the life out of you.

"are the guys you picked hot?cause if they are id honestly let them hi-" "God, ask logical questions or something, didn't you pick some too?" "true, but you picked more than me so basically you know more of the guys" "shut up"

and based on that conversation, anybody could tell the ride was painful, for ego at least, now that you were okay and somewhat sane, you were and knew you were gonna have the time of your life.

of course, before going to the prison, you had to go to the japan football union first, who knows if some crusty dusty players wont show up, you sighed.

"ayo egg man, imma sleep on the bus, wake me up when you're done with your crazy speech" you said while getting out the car, egg man (ego, if you havent noticed) wouldn't let you though so now you have to listen to a crazy speech about football, great!

after getting in and waiting for 1629 years, all the players showed up so now it was time for egos crusty speech.

"ANRIIII" you ran to anri and hugged her "ah, y/n!" she replied and hugged back, honestly your uncle just had to be gay or something cause if you were him you would on your knees--

as ego started checking his mic, in a weird way, you recognized some faces, not the background characters though."Oo look anri theres the pretty boy that i told ego to send that letter to" you pointed at him to anri to which she just chuckled 'was i too weird?' you thought but shrugged it off.

then your fantastic unstoppable nightmare looking egg man uncle started his speech, as he started his speech, he obviously got some weird ass looks--including you--which nobody could blame.

you took out your phone and snapped pictures of their faces 'eh who knows what if i become besties with some of em, i can show them these pictures for shits and giggles' you thought and continued your devilish act.

in the middle of his speech some dude started a rant about how he loves his team and stuff blah blah blah, you couldn't care less, you were just here to skip school like a bad bitch.

of course, you recorded every single thing for shits and giggles, "anri, do you see them races of bewilderment??" you nudged anri as you asked her "mhm, i do, i dont blame them but i do have trust in your uncle, and you too, i believe that we can win the world cup with the help of that man" she answered with a serious face. you just shrugged it off yet again.

with the end of egos speech, some blueberry looking boy started running and that encouraged others to start running to the gates as well 'slay besties eat that up!' you thought and snickered to yourself, you also got a picture of ego just standing in the middle like a scarecrow, hilarious in your opinion.

as all the players had left, you three also got in the vehicle and entered the blue lock facility.

where you instantly started laughing your ass off over the pictures of ego you took "LOOK AT THIS PHOTO OF YOU BENDING YOUR BACK BAHHAHAHAHHAH" you said *laughed* while shoving the phone in his face, he had an irk on his forehead, ready to beat the shit out of you.

yes you had a big red bump on your head, you were now quiet "i hate you egg man" you whined as you rubbed your head while he just focused on the screen, he was gas lighting everybody basically, a mean bitch but some people have questionable ways.

the first game of tag started and there was a mess in tons of teams, you were eyeing the team with pretty boy though, it just seemed laughable.

at the end, the dude who was yapping during egos speech got eliminated which you found ironic since he was apparently there to prove ego wrong, oh how the turned tables.

after congratulating the surviving prisoners, ego announced something important "also, you'll be having a manager" he turned to you and gave you a 'come here brat' look which you complied and looked towards the camera and did a peace sign "y/n l/n, she'll be helping you diamonds in the rough train and become better, dont you dare underestimate her though"

the camera was off and now you were left with a mount everest sized burden, yay!

╰☆☆ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☆☆╮

I promise it gets better, trust 💪
chatfic is soon yall dw 😔