ELETRIC FRUSTRATION

Somewhere inside of a spiral of scrap, metal, corpses and whatever other bullshit its made from, a Dissasembly Drone sits there waiting for its teammates to come back.

N: ...

N: Nah its fine im sure J and V would love to see this! I think...?

Right outside the spiral two more other Dissasembly Drones land. Right as V and J entered N stood infront of a strange machine.

N: Heyyyy guys! Look what i found!

N chuckles nervously as J and V stare at the now nervous Dissasembly Drone. N moves away from the strange machine.

J: A arcade machine?

J says in a annoyed tone.

N: Uhhh no! But also yes! Uhhh maybe?

The Dissasembly Drone also did not seem to know what it brought, V rolled her eyes as J walked up to N.

J: N can you stop being usseless for one SECOND.
N: Uhhh well i-
J: N if you don't stop being worthless im gonna hit you with that thing until you turn into nothing but dust... GOT IT

J said this in a frustrated tone.

N: Y-yes ma'am

N said with a nervous smile on his face.
As V and J were walking by him a tune started playing from the machine. They all looked at the strange machine.

V: oh wow it can play music isn't that neat?

V said in a sarcastic tone.

N: Oh sorry... Ill go turn that off!

N started looking for a off switch on the machine but no matter where he looked he couldn't seem to find it. V rolled her eyes again in annoyance and kept walking alongside J.

N: Stupid thing!

N kicked the machine down in frustration making it topple over.

N: Oh sorry!... Oh who am i kidding its just some stupid arcade machine...

N sighed at the failed attempt at impressing his teammates. Somewhere else in the middle of a fallen apart pit.

V2: Oh yea that's just fucking great, first we get sent to the middle nowhere and now there goes the terminal. I fucking love my life.
V1: IF I HAD TO GUESS ONE OF THOSE MACHINES PROBABLY TOOK IT
V2: And what do you expect me to do? fucking sniff them out?
V1: YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE SUCH A PISSBABY ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.
V2: Were in the middle of fucking nowhere with not a single creature in sight so i beg to differ.
V1: WELL SINCE YOU'RE SUCH A SMARTASS HOW ABOUT YOU FIND IT MR.ARMLESS
V2: go fuck yourself.

V2 sat down on a pile of rubble nearby.

...

V1: LETS JUST STAY HERE UNTIL WE SPOT ONE OF THOSE MACHINES AGAIN. WHEN WE DO WE WILL FOLLOW THEM.
V2: Oh yea great sounds like lots of fun.

...

V1: V2 IT MAY APPEAR WE HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM
V2: Oh what the fuck could it possibly be now?!
V1: DUE TO OUR REBOOT IT SEEMS ALL THE WEAPONS WE PREVIOUSLY HAD HAVE BEEN RESET.
V2: ...you're fucking with me right?

V1 stared at V2 blankly before pulling out the default piercer revolver.

V2: No fucking way.
V1: SEE FOR YOURSELF

V2 tried to take the core eject shotgun from his wings, but the only thing he could find is the default piercer.

V2: Oh well this is just absolutely fantastic. What's next am i gonna fucking lose one my legs aswell?!
V1: RELAX ITS NOT THAT BAD I STILL HAVE MY FEEDBACKER
V2: Well no fucking shit. Can i atleast get the whipslash back if im gonna be fighting like a caveman?
V1: UNFORTUNATELY NO AS THE REBOOT REMOVED YOUR ARMS ASWELL
V2: great...
V1: ALSO EVEN IF I DID HAVE THEM NO
V2: ...