433

Read Novels Online For FreeLIB READ
NOVEL  Contract marriage: His Sweet Wife and Cutest Twin Babies  Chapter 433
CONTRACT MARRIAGE: HIS SWEET WIFE AND CUTEST TWIN BABIES
Chapter 433
Prev Chapter

Next Chapter
Ads by Pubfuture

Chapter 433
Bai Weiwei and the two little guys walked slowly home.

Soon they were at the door.

Bai Weiwei looked forward and suddenly saw a cool sports car parked at the door. It looked familiar.

"Daddy's car!" Xiaoyouyou suddenly said excitedly.

"What a daddy's car!" Xiao qinrui also realized something.

Two small milk bags quickly ran towards the sports car.

Bai Weiwei carried two bags of things and followed. She frowned and bought so many things. As a result, Qin Yihan came to pick up the two small milk bags.

It seems that we can't have dinner together.

Bai Weiwei feels a little lost.

Ads by Pubfuture

Although a little lost, Bai Weiwei still walked in the direction of Qin Yihan. No matter how sad she was, she couldn't help it.

Children are not their own children, but other people's children.

The twins are so cute that they really envy Gu Qingya for having such a pair of children. Unfortunately, Gu Qingya never cherishes these two children.

Bai Weiwei carries the things in her hand. Because she buys a lot of things, she is very heavy, so she walks very slowly.

Qin Yihan looks back at Bai Weiwei.

Seeing a woman with very thin arms, but still carrying so many things, she frowned and looked a little uncomfortable.

Is this woman an idiot? She looks very heavy when she buys so many things. She even carries them herself!

Won't you find a man or get a cart out?

Irritable, Qin Yihan has unconsciously walked in front of Bai Weiwei. With a very overbearing hand, he robbed Bai Weiwei's things, and then said coldly, "open the door!"

Bai Weiwei was stunned. She didn't react for a moment. Qin Yihan actually came and robbed her own things. Does this mean to help her carry things?

Although a little overbearing, she was startled.

But this kind of behavior is quite a big man.

Bai Weiwei rushed to open the door immediately.

The door opened and Qin Yihan followed in. The two bags looked very huge in Bai Weiwei's hand and it was very difficult to lift them, but they became light in Qin Yihan's hand, as if they had no weight.

The three took the elevator to Bai Weiwei's floor.

After arriving at the place, Bai Weiwei entered the password again and opened the door. Then she turned and looked at Qin Yihan, "thank you. Give me the things."

Qin Yihan didn't give the things to Bai Weiwei, but looked at Bai Weiwei with a cold face. He didn't mean to return the things to her at all.

Bai Weiwei:???

what do you mean?

Send it in? He's going to help her get things in?

Just when Bai Weiwei was stunned, Qin Yihan said impatiently, "get out of the way. Are all the tofu in your woman's mind so stupid?"

Bai Weiwei stepped aside dissatisfied.

"I'm not stupid."

"Stupid everywhere!" Qin Yihan said impolitely.

He took it in and put it on the table next to him.

Later, Qin Yihan looked back at Bai Weiwei and found that Bai Weiwei's hand was deeply marked by the plastic bag.

It can be imagined how painful it is for this woman to carry such two bags of things here.

Ads by Pubfuture
"Are you an idiot?" Qin Yihan looked at Bai Weiwei seriously and asked seriously.

"You're an idiot." Bai Weiwei whispered.

He's always talking about idiots.

Are you sick?

He rolled his eyes and lazily quarreled with Qin Yihan.

"Thank you for bringing things in for me. I didn't abduct your children. They came by themselves. If you want to take them back, you can go back now."

Bai Weiwei said, feeling a little empty.

No one's eating with her.

It seems that the dishes she bought in high spirits don't have to be cooked today. It's enough for her to eat for several days.

These two days, Ling Yebai went on a business trip, and Du Shou also went to other places to shoot. Tang Lele was accompanied by Qin Chang, so she looked very lonely.

The source 𝒐f this content is 𝙡𝓲𝙗𝒓𝙚𝓪𝙙.𝒄𝒐𝙢
Ads by Pubfuture
Prev Chapter

Next Chapter
Report chapter  Comments
LibRead.Com
Read Novel Online Fast Updates & Best Novels Of All Time
Contact - Sitemap
Privacy & Terms of use