01.

"gabby are you coming to the party tonight?"

I looked up from my phone and shook my head lightly. "No, I have early exams tomorrow, I think i'll pass, maybe next weekend."

"Oh come on, you've been stuck in your room for the entire weekend, come relax and enjoy yourself." My friend Emilia sat down at the edge of my bed looking at me. "Toby will be there."

"you can't bribe me with a human being." I rolled my eyes at here. Sure i've loved Toby Mirallas since my freshman year at The University de Madrid but even he couldn't lure me out of studying for calculus, shits hard. "I'm not going and that's final, you go on without me. I'll be fine."

She stood up from my bed sighing. "you sure?"

I nodded, "Yeah, i'm fine. now go before I really have to kick you out."

Without another word she was out the door leaving me alone with my big books and packets of study guides. I didn't joke around with my school work unlike Emilia who probably just skimmed her notes last night, I took my education seriously.

my phone buzzed in my palm, I rolled my eyes. It was most likely Emilia trying to tell me all the hot guys there and still try to convince me to come to the party. I turned on my phone and on the screen was a message from an unknown number.

+222 413256: hey baby i'm so horny ffs

gabby: who's this?

+222 413256: what do you mean who is this?

+222 413256: come on babe, don't play like i'm really horny and i want you so bad

gabby: no seriously tho, who are you?

+222 413256: are you not stephanie?

gabby: no. I'm beyonce

+222 413256: seriously you're not Stephanie? :/

gabby: sorry bud, stephanie gave you the wrong number

she's not interested, I can see why.

+222 413256: who are you then?

gabby: gabriella, and you are?

+222 413256: let's just call me frank

gabby: lets just call you? Is frank not your real name?

Frank: it's apart of it, but the rest is classified

Frank: so how old are you, gabriella?

gabby: 23, you?

Frank: 25

Frank: younger girl huh? (;

Gabby: yeah by 2 years

Frank: say gabby, can I call you that?

gabby: sure

Frank: what are you wearing?

gabby: ew no frank

Frank: are you horny?

gabby: ok good bye, nice talking to you.

//

The number stayed in my phone, I didn't attempt to delete nor did I attempt to contact this Frank guy either. He didn't contact me me at all either. Plus, with his number on the phone it looked like I had a decent amount of friends to talk to and made me seem less loner-like.

I didn't tell Emilia about my wild conversations with 'Frank' either, she would of freaked out and told me to try and call him to see if he sounded cute, cause apparently human beings are able to sound cute and after that she'd demand I date him so I could move on from my school girl crush on Toby.